Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Birthday mist

Birthday mist

[i]Submitted by Joelle[/b]. I was taking pictures at my son's first birthday party and we have a strong feeling someone was there. Now mind you NO ONE was smoking anywhere near him. I do not allow it. Even outside. I don't want any smoke near him. I took frame by frame pictures this day. And this one in particular gave me goose bumps when I view it.. . Can you tell me if this is a ghost? Like we think it's the spirit of my husband's father. He past away 2 years ago, a month before I learned I was pregnant with this baby. And to be more in depth, my husband's father talked to him before he past away. Told him he should try to have another baby and it will be a boy to live on their family name. Only problem was I was told I can no longer have children due to the numerous surgeries I've had in the past. So after he past away I got sick and it lasted a month. I went to the Dr. and she told me I was pregnant. And after 3 months we learned it was a boy. And he's very healthy. So needless to say, we believe in miracles. But then this pictures happened and like I said, it gave me goose bumps. Can it be possible that my husbands father joined us in celebrating our son's first birthday? And look at his face. He's watching whatever it is.

woo, that is a creepy one! (the smoke, not the baby! :)). . Although my first guess would have been smoke, I'm not too sure on closer inspection, as it's slightly blurred, suggesting its all moving in the same direction at once. Smoke moves kinda randomly, although there could be a breeze. I'm stumped on this one!. . thanks for sharing!. . Gigan
    You could have captured ecto-mist disintegrating. With ghost pictures, especially orbs or ecto mist, it's kind of hard to tell who the person might be. . . When you were at the party, did you have any weird feelings? Pleasant or uncomfortable feelings?? It all depends but I would not be surprised if this was your husbands father. :)

You could have captured ecto-mist disintegrating. With ghost pictures, especially orbs or ecto mist, it's kind of hard to tell who the person might be. ..When you were at the party, did you have any weird feelings? Pleasant or uncomfortable feelings?? It all depends but I would not be surprised if this was your husbands father. :)

.Well I felt calm, happy. The baby on the other hand, he was really happy. I knew something was going on when he was babbling to someone that wasn't there and just the way his eyes were. He was looking at someone. And while I was uploading these pictures online to send to family that couldn't make it, i saw that. And man the goosebumps and I got a cold chill up my spine. one other thing, I started crying over it.

You could have captured ecto-mist disintegrating. With ghost pictures, especially orbs or ecto mist, it's kind of hard to tell who the person might be. ..When you were at the party, did you have any weird feelings? Pleasant or uncomfortable feelings?? It all depends but I would not be surprised if this was your husbands father. :)

.Well I felt calm, happy. The baby on the other hand, he was really happy. I knew something was going on when he was babbling to someone that wasn't there and just the way his eyes were. He was looking at someone. And while I was uploading these pictures online to send to family that couldn't make it, i saw that. And man the goosebumps and I got a cold chill up my spine. one other thing, I started crying over it..

Very Good pic..i like this a lot...sure the child could be looking at someone to the left of the photographer,.but its eyes seemed focused on something closer...like the misty swirl around the baby's head...nice clear photo ...very good capture, i'm impressed!
    oh..and cute baby too...
    Wait, something's confusing me.... I'll recapture,. Your father in law pasted 2 years ago.. A month before his passing, you've learned that you were pregnant.. Your father in law talked to him before he pasted away, he told him( your husband?). to try to have a baby, that would be a boy.. After your father in law pasted away, you got sick for a month.. The Doc. told you, you were pregnant and after three months you learned it was a boy. ( funny that we still refer to a foetus as an "it") ( just in case something goes wrong, I guess). ( A tragedy, I hope you didn't have to suffer) ( though the word; "another" tickles me). ( If so, my sincere sympathies). . Now, it kinda sounds like a rift in the space/time continuum.. . None the less, he most definitely seems to look at it and doesn't look scared at all.. Maybe someone stopped by to wish his grandson a happy birthday, wich I second.. Congratulations with your son's first birthday :) . . Z.

Wait, something's confusing me....I'll recapture,.Your father in law pasted 2 years ago..A month before his passing, you've learned that you were pregnant..Your father in law talked to him before he pasted away, he told him( your husband?).to try to have a baby, that would be a boy..After your father in law pasted away, you got sick for a month..The Doc. told you, you were pregnant and after three months you learned it was a boy.( funny that we still refer to a foetus as an "it") ( just in case something goes wrong, I guess).( A tragedy, I hope you didn't have to suffer) ( though the word; "another" tickles me).( If so, my sincere sympathies)..Now, it kinda sounds like a rift in the space/time continuum...None the less, he most definitely seems to look at it and doesn't look scared at all..Maybe someone stopped by to wish his grandson a happy birthday, wich I second..Congratulations with your son's first birthday :) ..Z.

.Nono, A week before he past on they spoke about me having another child, then after he past I got sick, then a month later I found out I was pregnant. So a month after he past on I got pregnant. Then 3 months later we were told it's a boy....
    Got it, thanks. :)
    wow! this is amazing! It seems like whatever it is your baby can see it/feel it. That can be true because babies are especially sensitive to it because they just came from The afterlife,god, etc, (whatever you want to call it that goes with ur beliefs) it looks like whatever it is from the light.... could be a relative for sure.... thats so cool... :lol:

You could have captured ecto-mist disintegrating. With ghost pictures, especially orbs or ecto mist, it's kind of hard to tell who the person might be. ..When you were at the party, did you have any weird feelings? Pleasant or uncomfortable feelings?? It all depends but I would not be surprised if this was your husbands father. :lol:

.Well I felt calm, happy. The baby on the other hand, he was really happy. I knew something was going on when he was babbling to someone that wasn't there and just the way his eyes were. He was looking at someone. And while I was uploading these pictures online to send to family that couldn't make it, i saw that. And man the goosebumps and I got a cold chill up my spine. one other thing, I started crying over it..

.wow!!! so you saw him responding to it... and then u started crying? wow.. must be a relative....!