Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghostly mist

Ghostly mist

this was takin at noon no one in this house smokes and this is the result when takin on a digital kodak camara have takin several more pics and got nothing any ideas?

Nice picture. Typical ecto mist caught on film. It really looks like something was about to manifest itself at that moment. If you have waited a little more, it might have taken a form of some sort. Is there any activity in the house? Did you feel anything before and after the photo ?
    well to answer the kids and i talked and we al felt a chill at the time but it was after the picture thinking back on it i had a cold chill just typical back of mind thoughts but i have recently gone back through old pictures and have found one other in 2005 almost something that i cant explain so easily could it be the same thing ? if so why and or how?
    Looks to me like cigarette smoke. Im a smoker and often get this kind of "mist" on film.... .
    Is this the same boy in both pics? If so maybe it is his guardian.
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 08:21 AM
    maybe the ghost smokes????

Is this the same boy in both pics? If so maybe it is his guardian.

.Good point, could be....If it weren't for the cold chill they've claimed they've felt..That usually doesn't happen with guardians, atleast not with mine..She just shakes her head wearingly and gives me that sarcastic look,.saying;" You still haven't got it, do you boy...".. :)
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 17 2007 06:07 PM
    Looking close at this pic I see an eye a nose and a shape of a face.Definitely not cigarete smoke.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 30 2007 05:30 PM
    folks say they don't smoke but always somebody is trying to disprove. <_<
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 28 2007 12:35 AM
    I wont say that it smoke and still diprove. Look to left where the "mist" is the thickest see that bright sunlight coming through the window? That sunlight reflecting onto the lens causes the lens to "refract" and twist light. This happens becuase the lens is glass and glass is not perfect. That is why manufacturers tell you NOT to take pictures with sunlight or bright lights in the background. Sorry absolutely not spirits here.
    Photo
    R1LifeOnEarth?
    Mar 09 2015 12:33 AM

My pic I submitted has basically the same style. This isn't smoke.