Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

New Orleans trip

New Orleans trip

This was taken on the walking ghost tour in new orleans in the courtyard of the Villa Convento guest house at 616 Ursulines ave. . My daughter and I could sense several beings present and caught these two in this shot. I wasn't able to get a shot the lady in the blue house dress on the upper balcony, maybe next time.

This is an interesting picture Quickdart, I have been looking at it off & on for the past couple of days. At first all I could see was the mist on the floor, under the table, and around both plants. . ( which is interesting in itself). After blowing it up to 400% I am wondering what the solid white thing on the floor to the left of the. potted plant is? I then noticed a freaky looking face in the center of the second plant. It has a small. circle of mist around it, but not as dense as the other mists.. Now the guy in the chair is real right ? ( :. Anyway can you tell more about this room where you took this picture? Did the tour guide have any. stories?
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 24 2007 01:26 AM
    I noticed that the mist is always around plants, hard to avoid with so many of them. The mist is always close to the ground. It also has the same constant color and density. With this in New Orleans, it is moisture reflecting the light from your flash.