Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

South Bend ghost

Copyright

K La Rose

South Bend ghost

This Photo was taken March 5 2006 around 10:30 P.M. after a decent snow fall here in South Bend, Indiana. I went out side with my digital camera, and took several pictures off the back porch, I wanted to get a picture of the snow on the pine tree. When I came in and downloaded the pictures I noticed the image of what lookes like a face in the sky on the top left of the pine tree. I see a man with close set eyes, and to me it looks like he is wearing a beret. Now before you go saying this is breath, I know enough to take a breath & hold it before snapping a picture in the cold air. I have purposely taken photos of breath in the past and they do not look like this. This has color, usually breath has a white misty affect.. but like I said I was holding my breath when this picture was taken.

Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Sep 06 2007 05:41 AM
    Why are you taking pictures of lights reflecting off snow?

Why are you taking pictures of lights reflecting off snow?

.There were no lights, except from the flash of the camera..We don't even have a porch light in the back yard !!!.So many people think everything is a hoax, or trick. Believe.what you want, I know the truth.

this doesn't look like any type of reflection to me.