Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Prime Rose Road South Bend, Indiana

Copyright

K La Rose

Prime Rose Road South Bend, Indiana

On May 5 TH 2007 Four of us went out to Primrose Road, South Bend, Indiana about 8:00 PM & stayed out there taking pictures until almost 10:00 PM We didn't experience any paranormal activity, but we did get some interesting pictures, taken with an Olympus Digital camera. It was a still night,.no wind or breeze, the temps were comfotable, no rain. So I am curious what all these Orbs are floating around, and the one picture has a strange mist by a tree, and if you look close on the left of near the base of the tree there appears to be animal shaped mist. Any imput on these pictures ?

The orbs are probably pollen particles floating around, the smoke is interesting, but you didn't mention whether anyone was smoking?

The orbs are probably pollen particles floating around, the smoke is interesting, but you didn't mention whether anyone was smoking?

.No one was smoking, my friend Wolfie snapped this picture from the car window as we were leaving Primrose Rd. I was driving about 5 mph, all the car windows were down... I even told everyone not to smoke while we were taking the pictures on the way out, because I didn't want anyone to be able to say it was cig smoke.
    I find that the longer you look at mists the more you'll see.. It just depends on what you want to see.. For example; to the top right, there's a face if you look. hard enough.. I see the mist at the base of the tree, but I can't make. out the animal shape you speak of.. Nevertheless a nice pic.. . p.s. what does the sign on the tree say?

I find that the longer you look at mists the more you'll see..It just depends on what you want to see..For example; to the top right, there's a face if you look.hard enough..I see the mist at the base of the tree, but I can't make.out the animal shape you speak of..Nevertheless a nice pic...p.s. what does the sign on the tree say?

.The animal shape I see, is the back end & tail of something, just not sure what..I think the sign says something about "Keep Out" or Private Property ....It IS strange how everyone sees something different in the mists ...Thank you for your comments & I will tell my friend you liked her picture. ( :
    Well.. if the sign says "keep out", I think you better stay out( looking at the picture). :unsure:

Well.. if the sign says "keep out", I think you better stay out( looking at the picture). :unsure:

.Good advice ! ( notice I said the picture was taken from the car window while driving ). :)
    Photo
    Kellie Brush
    May 29 2007 09:50 PM
    Can someone say smoke? When I took a closer look at the picture you can see that the smoke is in the foreground whereas the tree is in the back ground. I took out my digtal and lit a cigarette...I created the same effect...sorry hun.

Can someone say smoke? When I took a closer look at the picture you can see that the smoke is in the foreground whereas the tree is in the back ground. I took out my digtal and lit a cigarette...I created the same effect...sorry hun.

Sorry Kellie this was not smoke !!! I have 3 other witnesses to this. Really honest, there was no-one smoking !
    Photo
    Spookshooter
    Jun 17 2007 11:34 PM
    You should take your car to the garage or maybe the wreckers. Blowing smoke at 5mph is pretty serious. On the other hand, it could be mist. It's certainly not cigarette smoke. In open air, Cig smoke has a wispy quality as it disperses whereas here there is a saturated look consistent with a cold pocket of air or evaporated oil. The animal looks like the back of a wallaby (small kangaroo-like marsupial). The face in the top right looks vaguely like a relative of mine. Sorry, no spooks in here for me.

Yep i agree Zophim.if something says stay out then by all means stay out..A haunted house says *get out*,I'll be damned if I'm going to go in and up the stairs to find out what said it*!.Yet again,I just might enter on a hunt with other hunters...Great pic.I see the animal shape as being the trunk of an elephant