Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Strange ghostly figure

Strange ghostly figure

this picture was taken in an old cellar in a house which was haunted, we were doing a seance and took this picture when our friend felt a cold draught in front of her, there was noone smoking or using candles in the area, we were all amazed at what was caught, kez liverpool.

Interesting picture, Kez!. . This is a strange one, as it doesn't seem to have the same characteristics as smoke or breath, and you can almost make out a persons profile in it.. . Great stuff, thanks! :hmm:
    our thoughts exactly thats why we posted it, it freaked us out completely, so many weird things happened in that house, we lived there over 5 years and ended up moving as it became unlivable. we still get weird things happening in our new house think something may have followed us.
    I'm really impressed with this one! This is the first image on which I can see a totally friendly ghost! I see a man staring at the woman, he looks her in the eyes and smiles...Wow that's really a close encounter :hmm:
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 08:51 AM
    well, if you look closer, you'll see the face just below and to the left of the light bulb, that is not a happy "ghost".
    Fantastic shot I love pictures like this!
    The first few times I looked at this I couldn't see the figure but now I do. I think it is of a profile looking at you?. . Great shot.
    My main aim on this site is to debunk a lot of the crap photos that people have put on here, but DAMN, this is a good. Not only can you see the outline of a fringe (yes its a woman, not a guy) you can also see a jawline and even the hint of a joul around the mouth which is something you get with age, so maybe possibly a woman in her late 20's or mid to late 30's? The only thing that would make me believe that this is fake is the OVERLY perfect shape of a nose, which completes the ensemble of what i believe to be one of, if not the best picture out of all the new amatuer photos!
    If this is in fact a spirit, then to me this was possibly just the head poking out of the wall facing the young lady, taking a peek at who was alighting upon her past aboad.