Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost wolf

Ghost wolf

Submitted by Amanda.This is a picture my mother took at her great-grandparent's graves in OK. It is clearly a wolf jumping over the headstones. It was a clear day, no one was smoking and it was taken with a Kodak disposable camera. Our family is Native American and we believe this wolf is just protecting the grave.

Wow! That's a pretty neat photograph. You can even make out the head! I pretty sure that this picture in 100% authentic.

Wow! That's a pretty neat photograph. You can even make out the head! I pretty sure that this picture in 100% authentic.

.yeah, it's a dang neat pic! thanks for posting it
    I really wanna say ciggie smoke although I've taken a pic like this b4 with none! :huh:

I really wanna say ciggie smoke although I've taken a pic like this b4 with none! :)

.yes now that I look at it, it's the shadows that give the shape of a head, and it's not smoke, smoke is not caught on cam like this.. just another type of particle.. as if a light was moving.. or the cam moving..
    wow, let me just say this pic does look 100% authentic. you can pretty much make out the details of the wolf, and the fact that your a family of Native Americans makes it seem more likely, for the same fact that Catholics see angels and things like that. wow this pic is just really amazing :hmm: thanks for sharing!
    I would say that it is a spirit protector, guarding the graves of the grandparents. I wonder if the wolf meant anything important to them?
    Nice capture...looks like it's early evening by the shadows . which probably plays a big part in this image...but still vary Impressive! :)
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 09:07 AM
    Well being that it was a close relative, i would say that the "wolf" would not be protecting them. If anything, it was the relative saying wazzzzupp. Outstanding photo though. Man, native americans get all the cool spirits.
    Photo
    Lakotagal70
    Aug 16 2007 09:18 AM
    I am also native american and this pic really touches home with me. . the wolf is my spirit guide as told to me by my greatgrandmother, he is a protector not only for your greatgrandparents but also for those who remember them in thier mind as well as thier heart. Great pic thank you so much
    Amazing picture!!I see the dark shadow of someone taking the pic.. But wow the mist and the snout of a wolf is awesome.. Thanks for sharing!