Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Grandson and ghosts

Grandson and ghosts

Submitted by Sheila.I was taking a picture of my son (Melvin) playing with my Grandson (Jordan) and also got the legs of a friend (James). There are one big ghost and two small ghost and a orb flying across the picture.oh yea there is angle in the fig 5. Biggest ghost is my Father and it look's like he is playing with my son.and one of the smaller ghost is on the legs of the friend legs.The friend's Father and Brother told me it look like his Grandmother. the other is on my son head. the orb is in foreground. Would look at these pictures and let know what you think.

A very interesting picture. It's quite refreshing to see something that is'nt obviously cigarette smoke, hair, camera strap etc. I am totally at a loss as to an explanation, but it does seem (to me) to be something definately not of the norm. Hopefully some of the other GM members can shed a little more light on this one for you, thanks! :huh:

A very interesting picture. It's quite refreshing to see something that is'nt obviously cigarette smoke, hair, camera strap etc. I am totally at a loss as to an explanation, but it does seem (to me) to be something definately not of the norm. Hopefully some of the other GM members can shed a little more light on this one for you, thanks! :huh:

.yeah, it's amazing how ti looks to me as if it was a spirit flying frmo left to right real quick...
    Erm at a guess... a hair strand at an odd angle? very rough guess though :huh:
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 09:11 AM
    wow you got all that from a white streak. I do believe it to be real, just amazed by the identifications of said white stuff.
    Could that solid streak possibly be a camera strap?. The other mists,not to sure about.. Whatever the case.Nice Pic.
    Great Pic. Darting Spirit.