Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Our ghost hunt

Copyright

copyright 2004-2007 CVH of Arkansas

Our ghost hunt

http://www.pas.mysite.com

that looks like a streak of light coming from something that shined too close to the camera >.<
    Do you have any background on this Shewolf?

Do you have any background on this Shewolf?

.no gigan, it looks like he took this pic from a site, look at the description link lol
    Shame could be interesting..
    probably thier hair has blown in front of the camera and has been illuminated by the flash.
    Photo
    Kellie Brush
    May 29 2007 09:59 PM
    To me it looks like someone wearing gloves got their thumb in the way. Other than that I don't see anything
    maybe hair, but does look like a vortex as well.. . Good Pic if not hair.
    Answering comments: Its not hair or camera straps or glare. And I understand any skepticism. As an investigator, our group takes all precautions to insure clean photographs and video and audio. There are enough people out there trying to deceive the public, our group WILL NOT add to that. We are out here to help in the understanding of the paranormal. This is an orginal picture from PAS of Arkansas & CVH, My group. .The cemetery dates back to 1936 and started as a small coummuity cemetery. Its sets just off a dirt road in the woods. Folks that live near it have said they have seen and hear things at the cemetery. Our group has gone back on two other occasion and gotten some good audio.