Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Abandoned house ghost

Abandoned house ghost

Submitted by Anonymous.I took this pic in the U.P. of Michigan. This abandoned house was across the street from an old lighthouse that locals claimed was haunted. I didnt see anything when I tool the pic, but when I got home and put on my computer i was quite surprised. To me the image looks like a woman wearing turn of the century attire. Others have said possibly a man wearing a long rain coat, lighthouse keeper perhaps. I sent the pic to my aunt and uncles house who live near there and asked them to check and see if there was some kind of stain or blemish on the house that would explain this, there was none. my auntsaid she really gotthe creeps when the went to check it out.. Tell me what u think.....Try zooming in, you can actually see what lookslike eyes, nose, and mouth...

i can't make up anything, except for a torso, nice pic man!
    Its bizzare isnt it Glam? :huh:

i can't make up anything, except for a torso, nice pic man!

.testing
    I see something on the right side of the picture, just above the grass line, shame there is no enargement...
    enlargement, sorry...
    maybe a reflection from the window.

i can't tell what that circled white spot is.  it could be a reflection of light or someone painted white or a light colored paint on the outside of the house.