Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ohio entity

Ohio entity

Ohio entity.Submitted by Pam.This picture was taken after dark outside my fathers home in Lawrence County, Ohio by my sisters. It is a picture of one of the trees in his front yard. It has an image of a woman in it.

I cant figure this one out sorry :)
    yeah it is, just please don't go out saying it's virgin mary =))
    Well.....if you look at it long enough,you'll see all sorts of things(like clouds).. In the top left I see at least 4 or 5 More faces swirling towards her/him/it and. circling hers/his/its head.. To the bottom right I see an triangular/daimondshape with some sort of orange. symbol in it.. I see a clear distinction between the hair,face and clothes.. The longer I look,the more evil that grin gets...... It could be photoshop,the same as looking at clouds or real(I hope it's a fake).
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 02 2008 04:01 AM
    I see a box of lucky charms, a stealth bomber plane, a baseball team and anything else associated with earth.

Well.....if you look at it long enough,you'll see all sorts of things(like clouds)..In the top left I see at least 4 or 5 More faces swirling towards her/him/it and.circling hers/his/its head..To the bottom right I see an triangular/daimondshape with some sort of orange.symbol in it..I see a clear distinction between the hair,face and clothes..The longer I look,the more evil that grin gets......It could be photoshop,the same as looking at clouds or real(I hope it's a fake).

..Just wanted to let everyone know that this picture is the real deal, not photoshop. I know because I am the one who submitted the picture. We were freaked out when we saw this. And no its definitely not the Virgin Mary. I personally think its a spirit of a Indian woman. Growing up we found all kinds of indian artifacts on my parents property.
    Photo
    Alicia4Peace
    Sep 09 2010 02:42 AM
    I don't see a "stealth bomber", "a baseball team", or even a box of cereal, but that was a funny comment. I'm sorry you don't see what I see which is a woman's face. I find it very interesting that you found Native American artifacts here. Have you had any other experiences at this location? Great photo :)

it does vaguely look like a woman.