Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Goldstream Park

Goldstream Park

Submitted by Violaine.This was taken at Goldstream Park in Victoria B.C. Canada. It was a misty, wet day near a stream that is also known as a native ground for many many years. Another picture taken seconds before shows no anomalous mist or shapes in the foreground.

This pic will get a big question mark ? from me! When you said that you took a pic right before this one, that makes me think that it may be more then just mist in the air... B)
    Myst would be a valid explanation!
    that looks like a dust storm
    I have a few 'misty' photos myself. I found that the color red likes to show up in these types of my visitors. However the photo looks like it may have been taken from behind glass. I don't know of any public parks that are behind glass. Was it cold that day? Maybe steam from your breathe or maybe from your nostrils. I ask because people tend to discard a lot of legit photos, it seems as though some individuals like to see faces and limbs in photos before they will admit to legitimacy, however I like to find out first:. What was the weather like?. Is the ground of packed dirt or grass or sand box, or what is the environmental ground coverage?. Is it a cold day or a hot humid day?. Is there a swamp or lake surrounding the area?. Was the air still or was the wind blowing?. If there is a lake or swampy area nearby and the wind blows this could maybe cause the photo to have the ‘misty’ type apparition. . . This snapshot interests me. Thank You for sharing.