Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Thunder bay mist

Thunder bay mist

This picture was taken in Thunder Bay ON. Last Halloween me and my girlfriend was home from a halloween party and when we got in the door we seen that there was an unusual smoke coming from the light, I turned the light on my cell phone cuz we didn't want to turn the porch light on incase there was a problem, at that time my girlfriend took a picture to show are landlord and when we got inside we noticed on are computer that there was alot more then smoke there in the pic. Hope you guys can see it to I thought it was unbelievable.

looks VERY creepy.
    Looks kind of creepy to me also...
    I have lightened it just to get the gist of what was so creepy.. You're all right, it very well is creppy, could very well be a statue that is normally in the corner of that room though.. Looks like something with wings, I see a bright light above.
    Upon analyzing this photo in photoshop. I lightened and checked it over with a few other tools, I found that the figure in the picture is a Halloween decoration statue, most likely that of the grim reaper. Behind it I can make out a chord that most likely goes up to the light source above the statue, as well, in the bottom left hand corner of the picture there appears to be a flash light lying on a carpet of some sort, turned on and facing towards the statue. I did not find any sort of supernatural phenomena in this photo.
    Sorry I cant see nowt! Thanks strong for the help :D
    Stretched out Alien face?
    Photo
    Ghost Investigator
    Jun 19 2008 11:45 PM
    I'd have to say that since it was halloween it's probably some kind of double exposure or something of a kid, or adult I guess, in a costume.