Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Smoke ghost

Smoke ghost

Submitted by Terry Fearn.This picture was taken in a pub just outside Bristol in the UK, a pub called the Avonmouth Tavern. The lady lady is very much aware that it is haunted, I dont smoke so cant under stand why this picture is full of smoke! can you see the face !

That is very definately cigarette smoke. It does'nt have to be yours (you're in a pub which is full of the stuff!) :) . . What is interesting is the sort of white 'blob' that appears to the left of where the smoke is,(above the girls red ear muffs) that is unusual.... :). . Thanks for sharing! :tu:
    Photo
    None Believer
    Jan 26 2007 09:25 PM
    I know ciggie smoke when I see it...and I'm looking at it.
    I think it's funny, there is a guy towards the bottom right hand side of the bage, looks like he's bringing a cigarette to his mouth.. . Cigarette smoke is your ghost, when you're not in a pub, take the photo.
    AGREED! DEBUNKED!. . In a bar like that it is clearly fag smoke! Thats ciggies to all you yanks :D
    no doubt itīs smoke lol
    I'm not sure about the smoke, but no one has mentioned the orbs in the picture.
    Photo
    leggyladyinks
    Aug 04 2007 08:15 PM

I'm not sure about the smoke, but no one has mentioned the orbs in the picture.

cig smoke guy in white shirt black stripe has one in his mouth and since it is smoke wouldnt the orbs be contaminates?
    I see an ashtray directly behind the female on the table. It loos as if the smoke is comming from that origin. I would like to point out that there seems to be little light in the Pub and I can make out what seems to be 3 orb like figures at the top left near the formed white streak. Thanks for sharing.
    If this was submitted AFTER July the 1st, the date the smoke ban came intro effect, then okay, but oit is quite clearly fag smoke. Timewaster.