Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

3 Year old seeing things?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JLC1987

JLC1987

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 08:30 AM

Whist visiting a relative at the hospital my 3 year old was looking out the window and all of a sudden with panic she started pointing and saying old man out there. She got away from the window pretty quickly too. She said he had pants, a shirt and a hat on and no hand.

#2 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:01 PM

I would consider the fact that you were at a hospital which is a very busy place normally, with lots of people coming and going. I don't know what your 3 year old saw, but seeing a man in pants, shirt and hat is just normal clothing. As for the no hand part, perhaps it was just out of view rather than not there at all. Mind you, you were in a hospital, it's quite possible the man did only have one hand, he could have been there for an appointment.

Welcome to GM.

attach0056.jpg

#3 Alastor

Alastor

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Listening and seeing

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:48 AM

Younger children do see things much more often and a lot easier than adults, but it might just be an old man. Though their is much death in a hospital. It's a bit of a breeding ground.

~See not with the eyes for you will be blind. See only with the mind for it will never lie.~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users