Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Basement orb

Basement orb

Submitted by Larry.Is this a real orb or dust?? Took this in my basement on Saturday.

Photo
    firegoddess550
    Apr 01 2007 01:10 AM
    This may not be so but if you look very very close at this picture right dead set in the center appears to be a full face.... this pic gave me chills
    Photo
    firegoddess550
    Apr 01 2007 01:12 AM
    sorry to post again, but if you look even harder, this face in center looks like a mans face with a long mustach, or how ever you spell it....

sorry to post again, but if you look even harder, this face in center looks like a mans face with a long mustach, or how ever you spell it....

..It looks like a very good pic of an orb. I like your orb! B) I don't see a face though. And it's mustache...
    whata neat orb!

I blew it up and even played with different color and shades, tints. I did see a face but--  looks like a cat. If you tilt it to the side you can see a face.  Why do they hide ? Or maybe we don't have the right vision (for lack of a better word) to see it clearly.