Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

spirits

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 04:24 PM

that's nice rose, I hope some real good scientist reads what you write and perhaps get you to explain the things you've been trying to in more technical ways (as in chemical ways) so we can understand even more =)

#22 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:45 PM

that's another good theory that hasn't been asked in this site, can spirits change size? on purpose ?

#23 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:38 AM

Spirits can appear as small as a nat and as large as an elephant.. . They can appear as a Human as an innate object and as a regular person in street clothes, naked or anything else they want to appear as and they can do it themselves and they don't ask our permission to do any of it.. . They can watch people take baths, have sex or anything they choose to and they never have to appear to anyone as anything and no one even knows they are there.. . In fact a Spirit could be sitting right there with you or anyone and they may never make themselves known to you but be just interested in watching to see what you are doing.. . They do everything they can in mixed company to make the psychic who can see and hear them behave in a way to get attention and no one ever knows what is going on so of course the Psychic must try to ignore them and keep a straight face and go right on talking to people they meet while trying to ignore some thing the spirits are doing to try to cause them to laugh or be mean or whatever it is they want them to do.. . If this makes me sound like a know-it-all thats because after communicating with Spirits for more than 21 years there isn't much more I could learn I suppose, unless of course its when i go to the Spirit World and take a look around and see if I can locate this elusive place called Heaven which I don't think anyone gets a tour of until after they die.

#24 wowy

wowy

Orb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:43 AM

do you beleive in rebirth rosemary? i ask as i'm thinking about how the experiences of several lifetimes impact on spirits, and would that mean we already had seen heaven? or is it just for the truly special?
I DO NOT SPELL BAD MY LAPTOP IS KERFUFFERED!

#25 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:39 AM

do you beleive in rebirth rosemary? i ask as i'm thinking about how the experiences of several lifetimes impact on spirits, and would that mean we already had seen heaven? or is it just for the truly special?

. I will tell you I have been shown groups of people in past lifetimes and this comes to me from the Akaskic Records which can look far into the past and into the future and in those pictures which are made up of people in ancient dress and in other dress down through the ages I was told this is this person or that one in past Lifetimes... Sometimes I am a little skeptical since some of my realtives and others here with me died so long ago, but having said that there are many of my realtives like grandparents and others who are not appearing to me and someone has said they may have gone back to earth through Reincarnation... I am asking my relatives here and others who are appearing to me what happened when they first arrived in the spirit world and where they have been all these years and they are very close mouthed about this and I said well I wonder if everyone who communicates with earth is cautioned about what they can reveal and what they cannot reveal in order to visit the Earthplane and write... I am still searching for all the truths I can find as far as the Spirit World is concerned and everything I think I know I am trying to tell others who are interested in the Paranormal and my pages will be considered research and a learn as I go situation.

#26 chrisfer

chrisfer

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:56 AM

Rosemary,. you said something someone with medium abilities had said to me many years ago when I asked. I asked him if he ever asked the ghosts where they are. He said they either cannot speak the answer or tell him in so many words they cannot say. :P

#27 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:20 AM

Rosemary,.you said something someone with medium abilities had said to me many years ago when I asked. I asked him if he ever asked the ghosts where they are. He said they either cannot speak the answer or tell him in so many words they cannot say. :devil:

What she says is true, they tell us only what they want us to know.. Now if it were not for the Akaskic Records which can look into the past and the future and give me all the information they do like predictions of death and all sorts of world clamities and they can when they choose have me touch maps and suddenly I can look into foreign countries I would believe there was no more to the Spirit World than what is around us but since I do know about the Akaskic Records I have to believe there is somthing Higher Up in the Spirit World.. The Akaskic Records that I speak of can look into the past and the future and has in fact taken me back in time to show me every detail of the Assassination of president John F. Kennedy who was assassinated on November 22, l963 and others who died many years ago and this has been shown to me in Technicolor Movie like Pictures and it looks like I am watching the finest Hollywood Movie... If you have read some of my other posts you know that I personally have had a problem with three of my relatives and Dr. P. who have been sitting inside my body since l986 the first anniversary of his body trying to render my brain incapable of receiving this information... When I post this story usually its closed and mostly because nonbelievers begin to say such things as I need a Psychiatrist and things like that and so I guess some people are not open to the truth because its too frightening... I share my Story as part of Paranormal Research into the Unknown a place we must all go one day when we die... The most interesting thing I believe I have learned as a Psychic is when we die our Spirit leaves our Earthly body and takes with it all the Intelligence and memories good and bad and sometimes they carry grudges against others here on earth and sometimes come back to seek vengance... I am interested in why Scientists will make of this who believe the human brain holds and retains memories even after death but I have learned when the Spirit Leaves the head and Earthbrain are just discarded vessels and the memories, intelligence live on forever in the after Life and as such they can speak back through we humans and continue their work on earth long after the physical body dies.

#28 fiendo

fiendo

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 02:51 PM

so with all this wisdom and amazing knowledge at hand for yourself and all the wonderfully talented psychics like you, how about something useful? incase you didnt notice, the world is filled with despair and pain, . just like religion, its all about bluff, false promises and never anything useful isnt it?and a big fat bag of windy excusses to put to any one who dare question .....

#29 wowy

wowy

Orb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:23 PM

so with all this wisdom and amazing knowledge at hand for yourself and all the wonderfully talented psychics like you, how about something useful? incase you didnt notice, the world is filled with despair and pain, .just like religion, its all about bluff, false promises and never anything useful isnt it?and a big fat bag of windy excusses to put to any one who dare question .....

.oh fordo thats some pair of claws.

#30 fiendo

fiendo

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:26 PM

meow...

#31 ~♥~♥ASH♥~♥~

~♥~♥ASH♥~♥~

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:29 PM

meow...

meow? thats it just a meow?.hmmm.mmm :devil:

#32 Catseye

Catseye

Rhiannon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts
  • Interests:Everything

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:32 PM

meow? thats it just a meow?.hmmm.mmm :devil:

meowy... :tu:
"When ending a day you should never say "I could have", I should have", or " I would have". At the end of the day you should always say "I did."

#33 ~♥~♥ASH♥~♥~

~♥~♥ASH♥~♥~

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:33 PM

meowy... :tu:

u too with the meows?!?! :devil:

#34 wowy

wowy

Orb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:35 PM

wow! derailment............ . so what do you guys think about rebirth in relation to spirits then?

#35 fiendo

fiendo

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:37 PM

as in "reincarnation? thats a whole different can of worms, . .....hmmmm....didnt i do this on another thread?

#36 wowy

wowy

Orb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:40 PM

i dunno really. was just thinkin about the whole spirit thing. i mean supposing the dead do come and visit. who are they gonna visit in like 1 or 2 hundred years? . . and if you get to be one when you die, over and over again wont that get all messy. you know?

#37 ~♥~♥ASH♥~♥~

~♥~♥ASH♥~♥~

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:51 PM

i dunno really. was just thinkin about the whole spirit thing. i mean supposing the dead do come and visit. who are they gonna visit in like 1 or 2 hundred years? ..and if you get to be one when you die, over and over again wont that get all messy. you know?

.very very good point. :devil:

#38 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:24 AM

so with all this wisdom and amazing knowledge at hand for yourself and all the wonderfully talented psychics like you, how about something useful? incase you didnt notice, the world is filled with despair and pain, .just like religion, its all about bluff, false promises and never anything useful isnt it?and a big fat bag of windy excusses to put to any one who dare question .....

. As I have written before many Spirit Guides offer much helpful information and I have written about some of that.... Examples is the Spirit who pulled my neice through Leukemia without chemotherapy or radiation with vitamins, minerals and amino acids for her body type, that was in the Mid eighties and she is still alive and cancer free... In the Eighties he and I mixed up the formula for the Multigrain Breads that are on the Supermarket Shelves today after he and I belended the formula in my kitchen and sent it off to many bakeries... This source provided information to me which solved Murders... He has looked into the future and predicted Earthquakes and all sorts of things which came to pass... Of course all you read which registered I suppose is the four Mean Spirits who were filled with jealousy over my gift who set out to destroy my copy and caused me to keep writing about them as Possessing Spirits... His wife and son on the Higher Realms appear to have for now washed their hands of him and I am telling him its time he comes out and makes amends to them if he is ever to enjoy the same relationship in the Spirit World that he had with them when they were all here on Earth... You may be interested to know that Dr. P. who was a Psychiatrist when he walked the earth has changed and now sits inside my body crying, afraid to come out and face this higher power because he fears what his punishment will be now after what he has done to discredit our work... He knows now he must change and come out and give up my three Evil Relatives and Go with God and his family in the Spirit World if he is to survive.

Edited by Rosemary, 26 October 2007 - 08:25 AM.

#39 chrisfer

chrisfer

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:38 PM

give 'em inch and they take a mile. multi-grain breads? cancer cures? :lol:

#40 fiendo

fiendo

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip