Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

spirits

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 ~♥~♥ASH♥~♥~

~♥~♥ASH♥~♥~

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:05 PM

I got a question can spirits kill you for revenge?. . i got something that i was thinking right now that it was really weird.... Lisa Nicole Lopes (May 27, 1971 April 25, 2002), a rapper/singer/actress, also known under the stage name of "Left Eye", was a member of the popular R&B and hip hop group TLC.. . ok now her death... she was killed in a car accident in Honduras on April 25, 2002.. . Shortly before her death, a car Lisa is riding in hits and kills a small child.. now the strange part is that she said she felt she was being chased by a spirit.. ;) . . its strange for me because she ran over a child and killed him(by mistake). then felt a spirit was bothering her. then shortly after she died in a car crash. . (hmm both involved cars..). . sorry if this is a bad post..:-* but i really want to know...did the spirit killed her for revenge?. or just something that just well..happend?. thank u :P

#2 ----

----

Non-corporeal Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 10:33 PM

I didnt know those were the circumstances. I wish I could give you an answer to your question but I have'nt the slightest idea. :unsure: . . I would say that it is possible. Good job on the info though.

#3 ghostlygoddess

ghostlygoddess

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 10:36 PM

I got a question can spirits kill you for revenge?..i got something that i was thinking right now that it was really weird....Lisa Nicole Lopes (May 27, 1971 April 25, 2002), a rapper/singer/actress, also known under the stage name of "Left Eye", was a member of the popular R&B and hip hop group TLC...ok now her death...she was killed in a car accident in Honduras on April 25, 2002...Shortly before her death, a car Lisa is riding in hits and kills a small child..now the strange part is that she said she felt she was being chased by a spirit.. :huh: ..its strange for me because she ran over a child and killed him(by mistake).then felt a spirit was bothering her.then shortly after she died in a car crash..(hmm both involved cars..)..sorry if this is a bad post..:( but i really want to know...did the spirit killed her for revenge?.or just something that just well..happend?.thank u :P

hmmmmm interesting question ash, i would almost bet they can, if they are strong enough! :tu:

#4 Luna

Luna

Bad Moon Rising

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:23 AM

Shortly before her death, a car Lisa is riding in hits and kills a small child..now the strange part is that she said she felt she was being chased by a spirit.. :huh: ..its strange for me because she ran over a child and killed him(by mistake).then felt a spirit was bothering her.then shortly after she died in a car crash

.I knew she died in a car crash but I didn't know about the other crash or about the spirit she thought was after her. I did some poking around to see if this was just a new urban legend, but from what I could find, it's for real. She told friends about her fears over the boys spirit. What I don't understand is why she would think the spirit was after her, when she wasn't even driving the car. I would think that if she was terribly paranoid about this spirit, it would make her be even more cautious driving. It's a odd case. Paranoia can sometimes be the result of past drug use, maybe that has something to do with it. It's really hard to say. I love TLC though, they'll never be the same w/o Lisa. :tu:
This post is not a subliminal message. If you start randomly beating yourself upside the head later, it is not because of this post. I promise...--------------------------------------------------.The moon, like a flower,.In heaven's high bower,.With silent delight,.Sits and smiles on the night.

#5 Chase

Chase

Leader Of Luxuries

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Anything Fun; cinema, tv, theatre, art, hauntings... does that count?

Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:42 PM

A revengeful spirit? That certainly sounds possible and makes for a good story, but driving in Honduras I think the roads were probably far from safe too ;)
AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON!."A Truth Thats Told With Bad Intent, Beats All The Lies You Could Ever Invent..."

#6 ~♥~♥ASH♥~♥~

~♥~♥ASH♥~♥~

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:27 PM

I knew she died in a car crash but I didn't know about the other crash or about the spirit she thought was after her. I did some poking around to see if this was just a new urban legend, but from what I could find, it's for real. She told friends about her fears over the boys spirit. What I don't understand is why she would think the spirit was after her, when she wasn't even driving the car. I would think that if she was terribly paranoid about this spirit, it would make her be even more cautious driving. It's a odd case. Paranoia can sometimes be the result of past drug use, maybe that has something to do with it. It's really hard to say. I love TLC though, they'll never be the same w/o Lisa. :)

..i know i do miss TLC so much.... :P

#7 ~♥~♥ASH♥~♥~

~♥~♥ASH♥~♥~

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:27 PM

thankies guys :)

#8 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:34 PM

hey ash, I totally believe a ghost could seek revenge, but they can't kill, I mean I'm almost sure of it, as I've said before a ghost killing a person is like bringing a ghost to life know what I mean? BUUUUUUT I strongly believe that a ghost could traumatize someone enough to drive them insane temporarily (if not permanently), leading them to a tragic death.

#9 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:01 AM

hey ash, I totally believe a ghost could seek revenge, but they can't kill, I mean I'm almost sure of it, as I've said before a ghost killing a person is like bringing a ghost to life know what I mean? BUUUUUUT I strongly believe that a ghost could traumatize someone enough to drive them insane temporarily (if not permanently), leading them to a tragic death.

.Does this mean you believe my story about four vengeful possessing spirits that I am writing about who try to get me to wreck my car everytime I drive it not to mention all the other vengful things they do.

#10 Lily of the Lake

Lily of the Lake

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts
  • Interests:-Theatre (I'm one of those actress types)<br />-The Fine Arts in general<br />-Art (i.e: Painting, Drawing, etc.)<br />-Ghosts and the Paranormal (Duh)<br />-Video Games (I'm a GAMER!!!! I &lt;3 Final Fantasy!!)<br />-Movies and TV<br />-Johnny Depp<br />-Music<br />-Musical Theatre (Spring Awakening, Rent, Wicked...)<br />-Historical Fashion + Costumes<br />-Writing (I also write...alot)<br />-Reading

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:05 AM

Does this mean you believe my story about four vengeful possessing spirits that I am writing about who try to get me to wreck my car everytime I drive it not to mention all the other vengful things they do.

.You both are right....A spirit can posses someone to make them do things they wouldn't normally do..Also a poltergiest or ghost could move something, a knife? to kill someone..Or set up something like a "Person-Mouse trap"

#11 ghostlvr

ghostlvr

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 01:59 AM

I got a question can spirits kill you for revenge?..i got something that i was thinking right now that it was really weird....Lisa Nicole Lopes (May 27, 1971 April 25, 2002), a rapper/singer/actress, also known under the stage name of "Left Eye", was a member of the popular R&B and hip hop group TLC...ok now her death...she was killed in a car accident in Honduras on April 25, 2002...Shortly before her death, a car Lisa is riding in hits and kills a small child..now the strange part is that she said she felt she was being chased by a spirit.. :) ..its strange for me because she ran over a child and killed him(by mistake).then felt a spirit was bothering her.then shortly after she died in a car crash..(hmm both involved cars..)..sorry if this is a bad post..:tu: but i really want to know...did the spirit killed her for revenge?.or just something that just well..happend?.thank u :P

.Here is a link to another story debunking the theory of a spirit killing:..http://www.snopes.co...tists/lopes.asp

#12 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:51 PM

Here is a link to another story debunking the theory of a spirit killing:..http://www.snopes.co...tists/lopes.asp

.that's false lol, she just didn't know how to drive :blush:

#13 chrisfer

chrisfer

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:32 PM

you know what is really weird, they had her death photo on Rotten dot com once and she was wearing monkey pajamas like the monkeys on Ash's signature!!

#14 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:22 PM

you know what is really weird, they had her death photo on Rotten dot com once and she was wearing monkey pajamas like the monkeys on Ash's signature!!

.damn rotten.com has the lamest things, but goreish for sure, and I can't believe they just had the pic of a celebrity on there lol, oh well.. wait.. she had monkey pajamas? wasn't she driving? wasn't she a celebrity? you sure it was her ?

#15 Luna

Luna

Bad Moon Rising

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:03 AM

damn rotten.com has the lamest things, but goreish for sure, and I can't believe they just had the pic of a celebrity on there lol, oh well.. wait.. she had monkey pajamas? wasn't she driving? wasn't she a celebrity? you sure it was her ?

Her family had her buried in her favorite comfy PJ's.
This post is not a subliminal message. If you start randomly beating yourself upside the head later, it is not because of this post. I promise...--------------------------------------------------.The moon, like a flower,.In heaven's high bower,.With silent delight,.Sits and smiles on the night.

#16 chrisfer

chrisfer

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 01:55 PM

damn rotten.com has the lamest things, but goreish for sure, and I can't believe they just had the pic of a celebrity on there lol, oh well.. wait.. she had monkey pajamas? wasn't she driving? wasn't she a celebrity? you sure it was her ?

yes, it was the article from the (costa rica?) newspaper. it wasn't gory, she wasn't smashed or anything, just lying there in monkey pajamas. this was back when it happened.

#17 ~♥~♥ASH♥~♥~

~♥~♥ASH♥~♥~

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 02:06 AM

.can u give me the link plz

#18 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 07:29 AM

I hope you don't mind me comment here but I believe that Spirits can cause us pain and try to interfere with our decision making even our reactions when we drive, take out the garbage or when we go to bed and get up.. . They can sit inside our bodies and call us names and hassle us to the point that we end up verbally fighting with them in self defense especially if the Spirits are of someone we knew on the Earth Plane but I don't believe that a Spirit can turn into a Poltergeist and fling things at us and tear pictures off the wall and do all the things that I have read about, but then again I haven't had the experience personally and can only write about what I personally know.. . For those who have read my Story since l986 I have had Dr. X and my three Realtives sitting inside my body doing all sorts of things to me and in the beginning I was terrified but now I have accepted the fact that I can't forcibly remove them and haven't found anyone to help me who can prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt that they have the power to do this.. . I have read the Bible worn crucifixes, sprinkled holy water around, used Crystals, and prayed day and night and they only get meaner and meaner.. . What I am trying to relative to the World is what Spirits can do.. They can appear as people, animals, midgets or Giants and they can make themselves so small that four of them can crawl into my body and bounce violently against my brain, they can crawl into the center of my brain and they can bounce against my heart and cause me pain and they can cause the blood vessels in my eyes to break perhaps because they can force me to sweat and drive my blood pressure up to dangerous levels. . Sometimes when I am out driving and I get tired I have to get off the road because they are blocking my thoughts and having me drive close to the center line and try to turn me into the path of traffic and at that point in time I am not sure what could happen so I usually go home and I only drive when I need to so I am truly a prisoner of the four who sit inside my body.. . Dr. P. from says he is almost sure no one will believe my story no matter how much I tell it because in his Medical Practice when he walked the Earth when someone came to him with a story like this he put them on heavy medication and if that didn't get rid of what he termed dillussions he would then give them shock treatment and try to change their thinking that way.. I woulder how many people have had a Psychiatrist like Dr. P. and put themselves and or their family members through this when the real problem was a Possession by Evil Spirits?. . Again this morning Dr. P. said he wants his name put into this copy so no one on Earth ever Forgets that he died and that he is now alive in the spirit World and as such he can do anything he wants to and go anywhere he chooses.. . I said if that is true why don't you bring your friends and come on out here and threaten God and the Powers that be and see what happens?. . I must point out the other night while I was trying to do a Self-Exorcism Dr. P. got very upset and began to cry and shake and say he is too scared to come out and I fell for that ploy and tried to tell him if he would come out we could forget this and he could try to do better.. . The next day he laughed and said guess you feel for the tears then he and the other three were back violently attacking me.. . At this point in time I am negotiating with a Deliverance Minister to see if he can Help.

Edited by Rosemary, 16 October 2007 - 07:40 AM.

#19 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 06:54 AM

I hope you don't mind me comment here but I believe that Spirits can cause us pain and try to interfere with our decision making even our reactions when we drive, take out the garbage or when we go to bed and get up... They can sit inside our bodies and call us names and hassle us to the point that we end up verbally fighting with them in self defense especially if the Spirits are of someone we knew on the Earth Plane but I don't believe that a Spirit can turn into a Poltergeist and fling things at us and tear pictures off the wall and do all the things that I have read about, but then again I haven't had the experience personally and can only write about what I personally know... For those who have read my Story since l986 I have had Dr. X and my three Realtives sitting inside my body doing all sorts of things to me and in the beginning I was terrified but now I have accepted the fact that I can't forcibly remove them and haven't found anyone to help me who can prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt that they have the power to do this... I have read the Bible worn crucifixes, sprinkled holy water around, used Crystals, and prayed day and night and they only get meaner and meaner... What I am trying to relative to the World is what Spirits can do.. They can appear as people, animals, midgets or Giants and they can make themselves so small that four of them can crawl into my body and bounce violently against my brain, they can crawl into the center of my brain and they can bounce against my heart and cause me pain and they can cause the blood vessels in my eyes to break perhaps because they can force me to sweat and drive my blood pressure up to dangerous levels.. Sometimes when I am out driving and I get tired I have to get off the road because they are blocking my thoughts and having me drive close to the center line and try to turn me into the path of traffic and at that point in time I am not sure what could happen so I usually go home and I only drive when I need to so I am truly a prisoner of the four who sit inside my body... Dr. P. from says he is almost sure no one will believe my story no matter how much I tell it because in his Medical Practice when he walked the Earth when someone came to him with a story like this he put them on heavy medication and if that didn't get rid of what he termed dillussions he would then give them shock treatment and try to change their thinking that way.. I woulder how many people have had a Psychiatrist like Dr. P. and put themselves and or their family members through this when the real problem was a Possession by Evil Spirits?.. Again this morning Dr. P. said he wants his name put into this copy so no one on Earth ever Forgets that he died and that he is now alive in the spirit World and as such he can do anything he wants to and go anywhere he chooses... I said if that is true why don't you bring your friends and come on out here and threaten God and the Powers that be and see what happens?.. I must point out the other night while I was trying to do a Self-Exorcism Dr. P. got very upset and began to cry and shake and say he is too scared to come out and I fell for that ploy and tried to tell him if he would come out we could forget this and he could try to do better... The next day he laughed and said guess you feel for the tears then he and the other three were back violently attacking me... At this point in time I am negotiating with a Deliverance Minister to see if he can Help.

.That's a theory I've never supported rose cause I believe a single body cannot hold Two spirits (like one body, two brains sort of thing) , but I do believe that a ghost can influence in anything we do, from driving to taking out the garbage, by Just showing up... that'd influence quite a lot..

#20 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:49 AM

That's a theory I've never supported rose cause I believe a single body cannot hold Two spirits (like one body, two brains sort of thing) , but I do believe that a ghost can influence in anything we do, from driving to taking out the garbage, by Just showing up... that'd influence quite a lot..

. I know its hard to believe but its true... The Spirits can make themselves as tiny or as large as they choose to and they still have the same thinking and memory capacity that they had when they were here on earth which means that some of the Scientific Theories man has is going to have to be reconsidered if we get into the scientific aspects of spirits and life after death and the subconscience and things like that... I write most of the things I am writing hoping that scientists somewhere will take into consideration what I am writing and get more involved and hopefully prove some of this so we can realize that this is something that could change the way we think and what we believe as far as Scientific Exploration into the Unknown is concerned... I am by no means the only Psychic who knows these things and recently I have found other Psychics on other websites and as I read about their expeiences I f eel I have finally found people who know who I am and what I'm talking about but still I like to come here and read what people are saying and hopefully still share some of the things I believe hoping to help some of those searching into the paranormal continue to search and share their thoughts and ideas with othes so this Paranormal research and discussions travels on through time into other generations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users