Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

Nightmares, lost sleep, bruises, orbs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 clee23

clee23

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Spirit photography, Orbs, Paranormal, Cats,

Posted 26 July 2016 - 02:49 AM

For the past few years I have been getting tons of orbs in my pictures. I have been having nightmares everyday. I yell scream and cry out loud my mother tells me. I wake up with bruises that I do not remember. I cannot fall asleep until 3 or 4 am and sleep only lasts 2 hours at a time. I sleep better after 6 am and the yelling out in my sleep starts in the mornings. I have horrible nightmares which are mostly my worst fears like about being slowly tortured to death, nails needles and pins throughout my body, being in the water and getting eaten by a shark. I have reoccurring nightmares where there are sewing needles being stuck into my body and I am being tortured to death. I yell and cry out loud in my morning sleep mostly everyday. The nightmares are awful and seem so real. I never feel relaxed or okay. What could be the cause of this? I am thinking something paranormal.

#2 BK63

BK63

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:29 PM

I'm thinking you should see a doctor about anxiety.

#3 clee23

clee23

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Spirit photography, Orbs, Paranormal, Cats,

Posted 30 November 2016 - 07:09 PM

I am seeing a doctor and I am taking medications for anxiety and depression.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users