Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

Black cloud/orb

orb cloud

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mecker315

mecker315

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:47 PM

We had our bedroom in a basement, house was a ranch.  It was a few days after I had to put my dog down that my husband and I were lying in bed facing each other and talking. I saw this black cloud float across the ceiling and go pass me then I felt like it was pushing on my back, like it was trying to lay next to me, just like my dog use to do. I just froze and then the feeling left.  I never saw it again and I wonder if anyone else had this experience or know what this black cloud could be.  

#2 StaticOrb

StaticOrb

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:21 AM

I think I saw that same thing, but on the floor and not by the ceiling. While talking to my partner and mother-in-law, a black ball crossed by my in-law's back. At first I thought it was one of my dogs. But my dogs were all beside me. It was the morning after the night I had sparks on my fingers.

I never saw this KIND of 'things', but I had several paranormal-like experiences like being followed by a balloon from the first floor of my house to the 2nd floor (with several witnesses who screamed, hid and was terrified for several days with and like me), and more. I also had a continuing nightmare since I was a kid, I am 22 now btw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users