Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

Ghost writer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ghost-Mysteries

Ghost-Mysteries

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:46 AM

Ghost writer
Submitted by Graybo
Hi there, I attach a youtube link to "Ghost Writer" The song was inspired by an experience I had in Gloucester Place, London a few years ago. In the night, I was taken very ill and I was 'visited' by a beautiful, sophisticated young Victorian woman who had been an author during her life. Naturally I was terrified, firstly by the appearance of a ghost and secondly by the fact she had come to help me over to the other side. She regarded me as a kindred spirit and persuaded me that death and the next life are nothing to be afraid of. If I wanted to let go then all I had to do was to take her hand, and she would guide me through to the next world. After what felt like a couple of hours in the company of this charming, sweet character, my fever lifted and slowly she began to vanish with the onset of morning. I'm extremely grateful to her for helping me in my struggle to survive and I am sure we will meet again - hopefully, in many, many years' time! I hope you like the song. If you would like to use it on your website, then you have my permission as I am the 100% rights holder and sole songwriter. Regards, Graham Trust

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users