Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

here is some more of my "spooky" pics

here is some more of my "spooky" pics

hi again. i am posting up some more pics tat we took in my house last week. Now i know you don't know me, so i will explain some stuff to you. My mom passed away in 1987, 3 days after my 15th birthday. 4 months later, my grandfather passed away on my dad's birthday. my nan passed in 1994 on my nephews birthday, my baby boy dalton, passed away on 9th march 2001 but his funeral was the day before my hubby's birthday. oh yes, and to top it all off, my dog passed away on christmas day, in 1992. as you can imagine i hate birthdays! on the funnier side, i was told by a spiritualist that every time my hubby is really nasty towards me, my mom hurts him in some way by pulling his hair or something. im sure she does, cuz everytime he says something horrible or rows with me, he always wakes up the following morning with a pain somewhere or a lump or bump/bruise! im sure my whole family are present at some stage or another!!..thanks for reading, i just wanted to explain about my life...Donna xx

Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Apr 10 2008 07:30 PM
    This picture is so blurry and there seems to be a double exposure, so I'm gonna have to say there's nothing there.
    The pic is blurry...thats for sure. I see the anomolies within this pic that you have marked. Theres also some that you missed... :rolleyes: cool pic!

This picture is so blurry and there seems to be a double exposure, so I'm gonna have to say there's nothing there.

..I agree completely.
    can i ask why your picyures are blurry?