Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

child looking through the window?? cropped and lightened

child looking through the window??  cropped and lightened

the smae picture but i have lightened it and cropped it for you to see more easily.

i doan see it i think its reflection of the dude on the right of the couch
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Apr 07 2008 11:42 AM
    I did see it in the blow-up square. It COULD be reflection, but if so it's very detailed. I would never have spotted it if it hadn't been pointed out. That doesn't mean anything, really, except that maybe I only saw what I expected to see. Either way, good pic, thanks. :sk . Velvet
    I would have to say it is most likely glare from one of the many tvs or lights that are turned on.
    Its a reflection... :sk Good Pic :sk
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Apr 08 2008 11:45 PM
    That's a curious image from being a mere reflection, what was on the tv @ the time? Was there anything around or on tv that could have made an image like that. Interesting, but more information is needed - a mere dismissal doesn't do anything justice.
    Photo
    donna autumn
    Apr 09 2008 03:36 AM
    it hard to tell if glare or not but it is good pic thanks for sharing :sk

That's a curious image from being a mere reflection, what was on the tv @ the time? Was there anything around or on tv that could have made an image like that. Interesting, but more information is needed - a mere dismissal doesn't do anything justice.

..well, just above the "image" in the window, you will see a yellow strip of light, that is my fish tank and it is situated in the corner of the room next to the fire place, so to me, it looks like the "image" is either through the window or is right infront of the fish tank. i have a couple more pics if you would like me to upload them and i can see lots of different spooky things. i can see my mothers face in one pic. she passed over in april 1987. let me know if you would like to see more..Donna xx
    Photo
    ghosthunterjosh
    Apr 16 2008 03:24 PM
    wow i wouldn't have seen it either if i wasn't pointed out. but the detail on it from just the normal pic without the cropping is amazing to me. it dosn't look like a t.v reflection to me because there is no other light around it except the fish tank light. its a good picture i would love to see more of them.. . . . . . -josh-
    I'm not 100% convinced, but I do think it's an interesting photo. If there wasn't so much light and activity in the room and I saw this I'd be more convinced, cool photo none the less.
    Reflection maybe