Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

"Helloooooooo"

Copyright

photo by Daisy

"Helloooooooo"

This is just spooky

Are you sure the TV is off? that is so cool, hope I don't see that for real, too scary.
    Greetings Annalaura, yes, the tv is off , you can tell a little better in the next photo of it (I dont know how to put them side by side, so I submitted both) this copy is lightened so that you can see it better,...
    Hi, does this guy look like any of your relatives? . I can tell TV turned off.....

Hi, does this guy look like any of your relatives? .I can tell TV turned off.....

.Hi Debbie,.my sister seems to think that there is a resemblance to my Uncle Harvey (whom I believe died in the 80's...but not positive), one of our mothers brothers,... Im not so sure though,....I have an old obituary clipping around here somewhere that we cut out of the newspaper, when I run across it, I will scan it and post it to see what you think
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Mar 02 2008 10:52 PM
    almost looks like some evangelical preacher, or maybe congressman. That's wierd though...
    Photo
    disintegration
    Mar 04 2008 06:21 PM
    can you see this with your own eyes or only when taken with a camera? why the limited angle? is it visible all the time? IMO the tv is on. it is too detailed and I would hope that if a spirit could do that much that they would also do a little bit more to get a message across.. . Disintegration

can you see this with your own eyes or only when taken with a camera? why the limited angle? is it visible all the time? IMO the tv is on. it is too detailed and I would hope that if a spirit could do that much that they would also do a little bit more to get a message across...Disintegration

no, I didn't see this with my own eyes, the "limited angle" is because I cropped this portion out of a larger photo, and you know,.......if he was sending a message, I'm glad I missed it.
    Photo
    disintegration
    Mar 05 2008 04:54 AM
    ummm...ok what I meant by "limited angle" is the side view of the television. not the fact that its a cropped photo. and given your interest in "ghosties" I would think you should be excited that you were being contacted and want a message. oh well you missed it.. . Disintegration. . [/quote]. no, I didn't see this with my own eyes, the "limited angle" is because I cropped this portion out of a larger photo, and you know,.......if he was sending a message, I'm glad I missed it.. [/quote]
    [quote name='disintegration' date='Mar 5 2008, 04:54 AM'].ummm...ok what I meant by "limited angle" is the side view of the television. not the fact that its a cropped photo. and given your interest in "ghosties" I would think you should be excited that you were being contacted and want a message. oh well you missed it...Disintegration..[/quote].no, I didn't see this with my own eyes, the "limited angle" is because I cropped this portion out of a larger photo, and you know,.......if he was sending a message, I'm glad I missed it..[/quote].[/quote]. my apologies for misunderstanding you,...if you would be so kind as to look at the previous photo, you will notice the branch-tips of my X-mas tree (from where I had cropped it out),....I was trying to get a good "whole-tree" picture of it from a crouching position in front ,... this picture is just one of the things that sparked my interest in the ghosties, orbs, unexplainable things and noises,...etc. ... I wasn't expecting to see this on the tv in my picture, ....and ... I do think I would have been really freaked out by it.... I imagine that also I should have stated the year this photo was taken,... as it is from a few years ago (2004-5)....
    Photo
    disintegration
    Mar 06 2008 09:43 AM
    all of this still begs the question why would he be trying to contact you? is there a connection to the place, object or person? could the orbies and ghosties be him. so many questions you should be asking.