Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

A face?

A face?

This picture is taken at my nephews 21st. .Basically my pictures from that night had orbs all through them..This one has what appears to be a face profile looking toward the left. .I have circled what I am referring to but I don't know what it is to be honest..You tell me! =]

I am sorry but I cannot see the face in the circle but.....here is some thing funny..... . I looked at this picture for so long trying to see the face, I started seeing faces on the wall and in the orbs(?). <_< . . Could they really be there or were my eyes playing tricks on me?
    the face on the wall is what I am referring to.. its up by the window.. looking toward the window.. I see some faces in the orbs too.. lol. . . But I don't know... It was strange night though
    Photo
    Ghost Investigator
    Aug 30 2008 10:52 AM
    sorry Megs, i dont see it either :)
    hmm if it was a strange night, there could of been some ghostly presence, especially with orbs being there.. . Any history/background of the venue?
    no idea really.. except it was a surf club so right on the beach. . . If anything I would say family members as it was a big family gathering which we really don't do that often. . . But there might not be anything there ...
    i just cant see anything ?
    AhhhCHOO!..Lots of dust, zero spooks.
    These all look like waterspots on the camera lenses to me.

AhhhCHOO!..Lots of dust, zero spooks.

. :tu: LOL
    all i seen was a KILLER MULLETT! SCORE! :tu: