Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Jamaica inn Ghost august 2003

Copyright

marie savory

Jamaica inn Ghost august 2003

i took this picture in august 2003 it was taken on a mobile phone, we went to Jamaica inn in cornwall im rather cheeky and will always ask if i can see the haunted areas ,i was shown the old boiler room where a lot of activity happens ,i took a few photos the owners son was with me and my daughter the door was closed it was pitch black, when we got outside we had a look at what i had taken, most showed nothing apart from this one ,the owners son look shocked at this one saying he had seen this ghost many times ,no one have never manage to get a photo of him ,im rather proad of my photo and glad at last i can share it,to me it looks like hanging judge Jeofferies who is know to haunt this inn.

I think it is just a lady standing there with a pipe in her mouth. No matter what I do to this image to see what it is I come up with the same thing.. . A lady with dark shoulder length hair, towel or something white over the shoulder and a pipe or something shaped like a pipe in her mouth.. . There is only one thing that bugs me? It looks like is no middle part of the face but the eyes and mouth are pretty clear. . . I could be very wrong and if I am, great picture.

I think it is just a lady standing there with a pipe in her mouth. No matter what I do to this image to see what it is I come up with the same thing...A lady with dark shoulder length hair, towel or something white over the shoulder and a pipe or something shaped like a pipe in her mouth...There is only one thing that bugs me? It looks like is no middle part of the face but the eyes and mouth are pretty clear. ..I could be very wrong and if I am, great picture.

thankyou DMO ,my hubbie reckens its a women to,there is a ghost off a women there to plus others ,.the face is rather strange but you can make out the eyes and mouth ,must say did not notice a pipe or possibly other oject,.thanks again,. WILLOW :rolleyes:
    I have a program that I run all my pictures through. I love taking pictures of old farms. My link to some of my photos is on my who I am page.. . I can remove the digital noise from the pics. I tried that with yours and I tried changing the colors as well but it is the same image. Maybe the thing I think looks like a pipe is just part of her mouth. If you look at the right side of her face there is something white.. . When trying to clean up the digital noise, it looked like the teeth were pointed. Maybe it is just the way the face has rotted (oops! can I say that) away.. . Non the less, it is a great pic.. . D
    What I see is a woman with at least shoulder length dark hair facing the camera and wearing a maid's uniform, i.e., a short-sleeved dark dress with a white collar and a white band around the cuff of the sleeve,. When I looked at this in photoshop on my computer and enhanced the contrast, it looks like two glowing red circles where her eyes would be, but that is likely just an effect created by the photoshop program trying to work with such a dark image.. Or maybe it is just a maid from hell!
    I'm personally not 100% convinced, it could be a play of the objects in the room or how the wall is, but I do find it interesting.
    I am not sure what you are all seeing.. I dont have a good program to look at it properly but I think I see those red eyes!!
    thankyou all for your replys <_<