Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Face

Face

In this photo there seems to be a face looking at me from behind the tomb stone in the top left corner of the picture..can anyone else see it..

that cemetary is about 5 minutes drive from my house. My best friend is buried there. I can't see anything in the pic, maybe if you could enlarge it?
    yes, enlarge the picture if you can. can you circle the area you're talking about so we can take a closer. look at it?
    Its just above the little white fence, My own photo is much more clear now that I see it on here..
    It does look like a face.. . If you look closer, the fence is the outline of her head, the trees in the background make the appearance of hair.... and her face is the bottom edge of the tall tombstone.. . It does look like a face though.. . Not ghostly, IMO.
    I am sorry but I cannot see anything. :tsu:
    Me neither :tsu:
    that's just matrixing sweetheart.. nothing uncommon....
    I am just wondering what is behind the bush on the left upper... is that just another headstone?. . You do have a few weird .. 'optical illusions' from this cemetery - so you may be on to something.
    You have a great imagination.
    Are you a crackhead by any chance? I only ask because they always seem to think someone's watching them from the bushes.