Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

boy figure in patio doorway and orbs

boy figure in patio doorway and orbs

This photo was taken during the summer of 2007 in Southampton, UK and it has what looks like an figure of a boy looking through the left hand side patio door..There was nothing in that room when we took the photo and there certainly was not anybody indoors.

looks like a very active orb.
    Photo
    dammittammientx
    Jun 04 2008 11:45 AM
    Wow this picture is one of the best orbs, and not to mention the boy that you mentioned but what is that in the upstairs window and to me it looks like someone on the left hand side of the roof as well... I zoomed in and out and studied this photo for a while and it was so amazing to me just how clear the different faces where in the orbs. Did you see any of these orbs while taking your photo? Thank you for sharing this photo and keep them coming! :nw: :nw: . . . . . :dontgetit: :sk :sk Tammie in Texas
    Photo
    Open Minded
    Jun 04 2008 03:13 PM
    So the speckles all over the picture are orbs, right? Not rain on the camera lens? If not please can someone point out the orbs from the rain speckles please :dontgetit:
    What boy?? All I see is rain.
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Jun 05 2008 07:04 PM

What boy?? All I see is rain.

..inside the house. Look just behind the telescope
    OH COME ON!!! There's nothing there!
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jun 27 2008 08:06 AM
    after closr inspection yes I do see the boy .For those that can't see it look a little bit more close I see him definitely.Good cap but to me it looks like dust particles but the boy image I do see.
    for one what the hell are you taking a picture of the side of your house for, for all anyone knows that could be your brother or friend or whatever so......
    I am actually curious as to why you took that picture?. . I like the orbs.. :w00t:

I am actually curious as to why you took that picture?..I like the orbs.. <_<

.Yeah rain drops on the lens look nice huh?