Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

What is this ???

What is this ???

Hi guys-be kind Im new-Great site.....Came across the site looking into the Amityville story, and thought I would post this, friends cant make their minds up-what do you think?..Received from my boyfriend, he got it off a mate, who claims to know the famiy, the little girl on the right (crying) talks about this boy called Andrew, her parents assumed it was an imaginary friend, anyways, a spiritulist came to the home and immediatley said theres a boy called Andrew in spirit here that talks to the little girl (on the right) That obviously confirmed what the little girl had told her parents-lol, she even asks for extra food n stuff for him!!! ..Anyways, heres a piccy took at Christmas/New Year time, dont know about you guys, but on the left bottom corner, what do you see? ....

This one creeps me out! . . Poor little girl. I feel so bad for her.
    Photo
    Open Minded
    May 29 2008 02:29 PM

This one creeps me out! ..Poor little girl. I feel so bad for her.

.So do you reckon its real??? ..I tought I would hand it over to the pros as I have such a divided opinion on it, some friends think its real, some dont, Im desperate to get hold of the said family and ask them some questions ..Thanks for looking :rolleyes:
    I've seen this pic on the web before. I am wondering that if they paid no attention that the girl who was crying is in the photo then why would they pay attention that the other child, who is not making a fuss, is in it?
    Photo
    Open Minded
    May 29 2008 03:15 PM
    The picture was taken of the girls at Christmas, its not focused on the 'other' kid it wasnt until someone (I dont know who) was looking through them that they noticed Andrew.... . This is why Im a bit dubious as I dont have any hard facts, or even spoke to the ppl involved in the photo.. . To me (if Andrew wasnt there) it would just look like a freinds photo that had been taken and the little girl was maybe having a strop over something or other...I dunno, Im torn lol

This one creeps me out! ..Poor little girl. I feel so bad for her.

.So do you reckon its real??? ..I tought I would hand it over to the pros as I have such a divided opinion on it, some friends think its real, some dont, Im desperate to get hold of the said family and ask them some questions ..Thanks for looking :rolleyes:.

.I am not sure if it is real or not. ..When and if you talk to the family, have them take more pics and see what or who shows up. Maybe more of Andrew. ..If you find out more, let me know. ..Thanks
    I feel sorry for the little girl in the pic. Looks like the gal thats holding on to her wrist is holding on to it awfully tight... I see anomolies within this pic, but I think theres a good chance that this pic is photoshopped. Hey just my opinion... :rolleyes:
    Photo
    dammittammientx
    May 30 2008 04:56 AM
    I saw this posted on another sight and it stated that the reason the little girl was crying was because she said the other little "GIRL" told her that she couldn't be in the photo it didn't say anything about "Andrew" or it being a boy? So need more back ground and exactly who these girls are and their story.... It is a very creepy photo but just curious now of its origins, and if its real now. In doubt for sure?. :rolleyes:
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 07 2008 07:01 PM
    Good cap.
    Wow I see him this looks like a very real catch of a tiny spirit..

Wow I see him this looks like a very real catch of a tiny spirit..

I see 2 others if you look down by their feet aganist the wall start left..