Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghostly China Man & Orbs

Ghostly China Man & Orbs

This picture was takinf in Auburn, CA at mining site. Can you spot the china mans hat and him? also look at aa of the orbs. This is the only place we have them show up with our camera. there were a lot of Chinese people killed here. Let me kbow what you think.

Where is the China Man, I cannot spot him... Give me a hint! I am intrigued.
      • TERRIEROCKS likes this
    The China man is in the upper right corner towards the top of the fallen tree. You can see him more when the image is full size.. . I love this photo. Great picture!!! Would you have more to post? Were these people killed by the hand of man or by mining accidents?. . I would love to hear and see more.
      • TERRIEROCKS likes this
    I'm sorry but I still don't see it.
    Sorry guys, I can't see it either... :rolleyes:

Sorry guys, I can't see it either... :rolleyes:

i can see something that looks like a person at the top of that fallen tree. you have to look very closely at it.
    Photo
    TERRIEROCKS
    May 30 2008 04:32 AM
    Im so glad you could see him too!! I just downloaded some more pictures of our claim with more orbs. Let me get a little history together for you and I will write back..Terrie...

The China man is in the upper right corner towards the top of the fallen tree. You can see him more when the image is full size...I love this photo. Great picture!!! Would you have more to post? Were these people killed by the hand of man or by mining accidents?..I would love to hear and see more.

good orbs cant see the china man could you ring it please :rolleyes:
    Im sorry, but I cant even spot a fallen tree...:dontgetit:
    Took me forever to find the "china man" but it is really light and hard to see i almost need more to think this is more than just the trick of the mind and my eyes making faces out of nothing... maybe post a zoomed in photo or a circled one??
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 07 2008 07:06 PM
    I see a few fallen trees can someone circle the image in question.Thanks.