Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Spirit in Crypt

Spirit in Crypt

Can you please provide some back ground info to this photo or perhaps what we need to looking for because at first inspection i really can't see anything paranormal about this photo. :rolleyes:

Can you please provide some back ground info to this photo or perhaps what we need to looking for because at first inspection i really can't see anything paranormal about this photo. :rolleyes:

.I don't see anything either..sorry ;)
    :dontgetit: :sk
    so if you zoom in at the door, a face of like a skeleton appears. Coool. BUT... this image is full of SO much noise because of how dark it is, that the way your mind sees the lighter pixels and the darker ones in these dark areas can start to look like faces, because our minds invent faces... a good example of this is to look at a sponge painted wall or textured ceiling or more commonly a cloud and do your best to find a face... when your looking for it, it should be easy to find... it works the same way with pixels... sry
    Photo
    xThexElementx
    Feb 03 2009 11:54 PM
    Am I just immaginning things or do I see something on the roof of the builing ?? :D It is really quite creepy . I have nothing to zoom in and make it clearer but it seems quite strange .

i don't see anything that looks like a ghost to me.