Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

The gangsta ghost

Copyright

© Brian Woolridge

The gangsta ghost

If you look to the left of the guy walking, there is what seems to be a transparent form of a human.

Sorry I cant see anything....?
    Me either... :D
    Okay, what looks like a guy in the distance in front of the guy in the hoodie is the ghost. My colleague went with 3 friends, so there were four people. The guy in the brown hoodie is one of his friends. The other two were in the car at this time. The other guy is a ghost.
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Apr 28 2008 07:06 PM

Okay, what looks like a guy in the distance in front of the guy in the hoodie is the ghost. My colleague went with 3 friends, so there were four people. The guy in the brown hoodie is one of his friends. The other two were in the car at this time. The other guy is a ghost.

..ok, I do see. It looks like he's walking, you can just see his "foot" lift off the ground. To be honest, it looks a lot like the guy in the foreground... maybe a camera fluke? Beats me, though. Good pic, thanks.
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Apr 28 2008 07:08 PM

..ok, I do see. It looks like he's walking, you can just see his "foot" lift off the ground. To be honest, it looks a lot like the guy in the foreground... maybe a camera fluke? Beats me, though. Good pic, thanks..

..nope, disregard my previous post. I was thinking the guy in the hoody was in a different position... sorry... this is me, purplexed... I have no idea how to explain it now that I knocked down my own leaning stick! lol
    Photo
    Jameswaterwolf
    Apr 30 2008 09:35 AM

ok, I do see. It looks like he's walking, you can just see his "foot" lift off the ground. To be honest, it looks a lot like the guy in the foreground... maybe a camera fluke? Beats me, though. Good pic, thanks..

nope, disregard my previous post. I was thinking the guy in the hoody was in a different position... sorry... this is me, purplexed... I have no idea how to explain it now that I knocked down my own leaning stick! lol.

.This is the first time I've seen a Ghost with white Soles :yes:
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    May 02 2008 03:14 PM

ok, I do see. It looks like he's walking, you can just see his "foot" lift off the ground. To be honest, it looks a lot like the guy in the foreground... maybe a camera fluke? Beats me, though. Good pic, thanks..

nope, disregard my previous post. I was thinking the guy in the hoody was in a different position... sorry... this is me, purplexed... I have no idea how to explain it now that I knocked down my own leaning stick! lol.

.This is the first time I've seen a Ghost with white Soles :yes: ..

.have ya ever seen one with black soles?? *giggle*
    yeh i see something ,not to sure what to make off it to be honest to you.

yeh i see something ,not to sure what to make off it to be honest to you.

..I have played around with the picture a bit and by doing so I can see the image that.you are talking about, however it is very difficult to say it is anything other than someone.else who was around at the time. ..The person looks normal, nothing to make me think it is a ghost or paranormal.
    nothing here. I mean come on :dontgetit: