Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

picture I took october - 07

picture I took october - 07

This is not the origanal, it was zoomed in a little

Anybody smoking?

Anybody smoking?

Nope, I was the only one in the cemetery, well living that is,lol
    I see what looks like a head and shoulder peeking around the tombstone
    yep! you can see a hand resting on the stone as well
    this picture has been on the site allready !!!!. gave my opinun then .
    yes, I thought I would show new members

yes, I thought I would show new members

sorry hun :yes: .still a got photo :tu:
    Photo
    dammittammientx
    May 19 2008 05:59 AM
    Wow thank you for reposting this photo cause this is so cool looking I had at first only looked and seen the angle like figure floating I didn't even see the little boy peering around the tombstone. Wow it gave me the chills what with him be all most see through except for the hand....Whoooaaa to weird what a good photo. Thanks for sharing this one.

Wow thank you for reposting this photo cause this is so cool looking I had at first only looked and seen the angle like figure floating I didn't even see the little boy peering around the tombstone. Wow it gave me the chills what with him be all most see through except for the hand....Whoooaaa to weird what a good photo. Thanks for sharing this one.

I never noticed a little boy, that is interesting because I had my son with me that day, I seem to get more activity when he is with me, they must like my son..Could you circle it for me?
    I know this my sound obsurd considering its in a cemetary but was this taken through a car window? . . The image seems to have that shean that photos taken through a window has and the shape looks like the kind of image that could be created by a reflection.