Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost in the woods (zoomed)

Copyright

©

Ghost in the woods (zoomed)

a closer look

If this is authentic thats really cool, but it looks to good to be true
    Real good pic :D
    O WOW! This is spooky! She looks very beautiful, almost elf looking to me.... Amazing, where is this taken?
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Apr 28 2008 07:10 PM

O WOW! This is spooky! She looks very beautiful, almost elf looking to me.... Amazing, where is this taken?

..Holy smokes! That's a good un! Very nice...
    wow good pic,shes really pretty looks a little girl
    Photo
    dammittammientx
    May 19 2008 06:03 AM
    I tried zooming in to this photo and I saw nothing even close to this... What and how was you able to zoom in and see this picture. :rolleyes:
    Wow! This was interresting! :rolleyes:
    Okay, so i zoomed in with photo shop, i'm a photographer, so when a friend pointed out the "ghost" i figured okay okay let me go check it out using photoshop... maybe it's the quality of the image, but if you would try downloading it and then zooming in... and if you still see nothing close to this i'll upload a bigger image or e-mail you the image. I really want to know if this is a ghost or if anyone has anything to say about it and i'd like to clear as much doubt about the authenticity of the image as possible
    Photo
    Open Minded
    Jun 04 2008 03:18 PM
    lol it looks like me first thing monday morning-not good...Good pic if its real, whats the story about it ???

Okay, so i zoomed in with photo shop, i'm a photographer, so when a friend pointed out the "ghost" i figured okay okay let me go check it out using photoshop... maybe it's the quality of the image, but if you would try downloading it and then zooming in... and if you still see nothing close to this i'll upload a bigger image or e-mail you the image. I really want to know if this is a ghost or if anyone has anything to say about it and i'd like to clear as much doubt about the authenticity of the image as possible

..You just admitted to using Photoshop! That discredits this photo completely. I work with Photoshop and could recreate this easily. Come on people, don't believe EVRY pic on this site. :dontgetit: