Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Lady Of The Aniceto House

Figure Face apparition

Copyright

Matthew Gonzalez, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines

Lady Of The Aniceto House

Hi,.  . I would like to share a ghost photo..  . So this was taken at this century old ancestral house in Talisay, Negros Island, in the Philippines.  I was just touring the house, and taking pics. I wasn't even thinking about ghosts. All seemed ok, and normal, until I went back home, and reviewed the pics. I was then surprised to find on what appears to be an apparition of a lady at the most right part of one of the photos I took. .  . Conditions:. 1.) It was taken at 5:49 PM. 2.) The sun set at 5:51 PM.. 3.) It was a typical cloudy day but no rain.. 4.) It didn't feel scary or I didn't feel anything unusual. It all felt normal. I didn't even know till I reviewed the pics later at home.. . Name of the house:. General Aniceto Lacson Ancestral House

i don't see any person in the picture.

Sjlennon - Zoom in and look at the very right above the window and you'll see a face of a person that seems to be a lady. 

i don't see any person in the picture.

Sjlennon - Zoom in the pic, and look at the very right, above the window and you'll see a face that resembles a person.