Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Greenish haze/red light 2

Greenish haze/red light 2

This is the second picture of the greenish haze and red light. The white object is a license plate and the yellow object is a road marker.

Not sure about the red dot there but the haze looks really interesting. Was anyone standing near to the area that the haze seems to have appeared in?
    My fiancÚ took the pic & according to him, no one was in the vicinity. ..

Not sure about the red dot there but the haze looks really interesting. Was anyone standing near to the area that the haze seems to have appeared in?

Photo
    donna autumn
    Jan 11 2008 09:56 PM
    very good pic i got that haze in sum pics of mine in diff. location i its a spirit trying to manifest it self really don't know but great pic neways :D
    Thanks. :D..

very good pic i got that haze in sum pics of mine in diff. location i its a spirit trying to manifest it self really don't know but great pic neways :D

Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Mar 06 2008 12:04 AM
    Nice capture on the green haze, due to the irregular shape of it. Hard to theorize what it could be.