Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Greenish haze & red light

Greenish haze & red light

This was taken by my fiancÚ on a recent group investigation. The white lights are license plates but I can't explain the green haze & red light.

I lightened this one up and they end up kinda looking like car lights. Is there a road or street in the direction you were facing?
    According to my fiancÚ, (he took the picture) there were no street signs. There is a gravel road in the vicinity but the haze is at least 5ft off the ground & above the parked cars...

I lightened this one up and they end up kinda looking like car lights. Is there a road or street in the direction you were facing?

According to my fiancÚ, (he took the picture) there were no street signs. There is a gravel road in the vicinity but the haze is at least 5ft off the ground & above the parked cars...

Posted Image
    I'm glad you posted the lightened picture. You can see the building which makes the greenish haze even more bizarre. ..

Posted Image.