Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Dr Figure in Texarkana, TX

Copyright

County Paranormal Investiagtors©

Dr Figure in Texarkana, TX

This picture was taken back in early 2007, downtown Teaxarkana, TX. The Harrell Building was the first building to have electricity. We (County Paranormal Investigators) got to investigate this place after people started remodling. Well, this was on the 3rd floor. I was at one end of the hallway and my sister was standing in front of room on the other end. I didn't see this until the flash, I saw something white behind her, not knowing what it was and not seeing anything after the flash. I thought it was just my imagination. And when I got home and put it on my pc, this what I got. I'd love to see what others think. For more pictures please visit our site and watch our video "Spook In BackYard". www.CountyParanormalInvestigators.piczo.com Leave a comment on that page, if you watch it and let us know what you think about that, please. CPI

You say you didn't see it until after the flash? :yes: Well if there was a flash on the camera, it could just be the reflection of light. :yes:

You say you didn't see it until after the flash? :yes: Well if there was a flash on the camera, it could just be the reflection of light. :yes:

..There are some times you can see things during a flash, that's not there at any other time for you to see. When people take their pictures and catch things on film, guess what? It's during the time of the flash or the time that would be the flash (if you turn off the flash). And I'm one of those people that look above my camera, towards where I'm taking the picture, when I take my pictures. This is not first time I've seen something only during the flash. I've got pictures from other places that there's nothing to reflect from the flash & I seen something when my camera flashed. This building was used as a Dr's office, when it was first opened. And, if you look at the area in question, it's looks like a Dr's figure.
    very impressed with your photo i have checked it out using several programs i see a man in that photo and im getting around the 1920s not sure how old the building is well done :)

very impressed with your photo i have checked it out using several programs i see a man in that photo and im getting around the 1920s not sure how old the building is well done :tu:

.it was built in 1903 & the 1st to have electricity.
    Your picture is rubbish. It's not scary seeing a girl in a room. WHERE SHOULD I BE LOOKING??? :tu:

very impressed with your photo i have checked it out using several programs i see a man in that photo and im getting around the 1920s not sure how old the building is well done :tu:

.it was built in 1903 & the 1st to have electricity..

.I'm sure you did pal, all it is is a big white thing :tu:

.it was built in 1903 & the 1st to have electricity..

.I'm sure you did pal, all it is is a big white thing :tu:.

.you seem to be a very negative person you should open up your mind, life is a problem to be solved a reality to be experenced, :)
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Mar 06 2008 12:12 AM
    Nice pic, it's pretty hard to miss that.