Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Crystal ice factory investigation

Crystal ice factory investigation

Jennifer Baca, Scout and Paranormal Investigator of H.P.I. (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations) of Northern California took this picture of me (Paul Dale Roberts) at the Crystal Ice Factory located between 15th and 16th Street - on R Street. We took some pictures of some unsual orbs. The picture Jennifer took of me appears to have faces in the photos. I will let you decide.

were you the only one there that she was taking a photo of? & were you facing the camera or the other direction?
    Photo
    camnmaksmom
    Aug 21 2007 07:04 PM

were you the only one there that she was taking a photo of? & were you facing the camera or the other direction?

..Paul was the only one walking towards me on this raised sidewalk while I was on ground level taking the picture. It was just the two of us there that night and we were getting lots of orbs on camera.
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 27 2007 02:12 AM
    As an investagtor you know as well as others that with the quality of this photo there is nothing convincing in it except that it is a poorly shot picture. We need unarguable proof, not blurry pictures. Sorry no proof of ghost in this picture
    Looks like a big orb in the middle,but I think maybe by the looks of the feet placement that someone had spun around.Not saying this was done on purpose,just someone moving fast.
    2 comments here.. . . 1) First I thought a ghostly basketball match. . then I looked closer.. . 2) It is a vampire closing in on <the left side of the picture> for the strike.. Vampire..... It is I swear. Totally looks like fangs and all. ;)
    Not really good evidence but of course you very rarely see anything in supposed "ghostly images". Could be something and I can sort of see a face there, but just looks like an image that's blurred by movement.
    Looks like a bad blurry picture to me. :yes:
    I've had a few pictures turn out like this. No ghosts, just bad photography.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Mar 06 2008 12:14 AM

2 comments here..1) First I thought a ghostly basketball match..then I looked closer...2) It is a vampire closing in on <the left side of the picture> for the strike..Vampire..... It is I swear. Totally looks like fangs and all. :tu:

The picture is blurry, probably something to do with the camera. However, when you zoom it does look like something (I got a zombie out of it) trying to bite him. Wierd.
    Photo
    ♥ЌγЯΑ♥
    Apr 17 2009 10:39 PM
    I agree,something is trying to bite/attack him...Vampire,or it's Dawn of the Dead all over again. :tu: . ^^^^^^^^^^^^Zombie.(my theories) xD