Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Martinez window (1)

Martinez window (1)

This image was taken during the Martinez home investigation which was conducted by Paul Dale Roberts and other members of HPI Paranormal. These two photographs show an anomalous blue vapor inside one of the windows...The full investigation report can be found - here.

Were these two photos taken right after (before) one another? One seems to be lighter daytime and the other seems to be later to early evening time.. Do you have a timer on your camera that will tell you what time the photos were taken at or how far apart?. . This is really neat. I have red like vapor that show up in my photos but I don't think I have any blue. I will need to go look through mine now.
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 27 2007 02:15 AM
    condensation forming on the windows
    If you look on the right part of the inside of the outside window,it looks like another window inside with curtains or maybe just an inside reflection of the outside window.. Oh wow ok try and figure out what I mean.. I know what I mean though :yes: