Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

Many black orbs and one white orb surrounding me

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Niblk

Niblk

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 04:08 PM

The last two nights I saw these orbs, but first night I just brushed it off. Because I have been around many people in my family open to ghostly experiences. But last night they were flying around about 10 black with kinda of human shape but just upper portion of the body. Last night they seemed intent on swirling around me hovering backing up and coming closer.. So I started talking to them saying I don't know what you want but I am not scared. They then came to on me ..I could feel an electronic static on my arm and one of my legs and my stomach began to ache..it seemed like they were going in my mouth and out of my body. I'm new to the site I'm not sure if this is good or bad???

#2 Alastor

Alastor

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Listening and seeing

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:33 AM

Poltergeist? I have never heard or seen them take on a human shape before, but I have only encountered 3 in my lifetime. The color they were and the fact that you could distinctly see and feel them sound about right though. Poltergeist  don't tend to actual want to hurt people, but they are extremely dangerous because their high amount of energy is all based off anger and hate. Have you had any symptoms since they went through you?   

~See not with the eyes for you will be blind. See only with the mind for it will never lie.~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users