Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Kentucky Velvet

Kentucky Velvet

I don't think I have any better pics of me... I tend to shy away from cameras! lol

Hell'o Miss Velvet,.I can think of a few things that Kentucky Velvet may mean..but I'll behave myself..lol.My mother & all her family come from the hills & hollers of Hazard Ky. ..so i guess i have some Hillbilly blood in me..hah ha
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Jan 01 2008 04:05 PM

Hell'o Miss Velvet,.I can think of a few things that Kentucky Velvet may mean..but I'll behave myself..lol.My mother & all her family come from the hills & hollers of Hazard Ky. ..so i guess i have some Hillbilly blood in me..hah ha

.Hillbilly blood ain't all bad.... just mostly.. lol.. I live about 45 minutes or so away from Hazard. A guy asked me one time why we call them "hollers" and I told him that no one here have phones so we stand on our front porch and holler at each other... I think the poor guy still believes that! lol
    Lol...ya know KV...that might have a ring of truth to it.....my mom told me that very same thing... when I was just a kid..Hah Haa.except..im pretty sure she was serious.....the nearest neighbor, <that was only a "Hop, Skip and a Jump" away>...could hear them if they Hollered out their back doors on a quiet morning or evening...
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Jan 02 2008 11:45 AM

Lol...ya know KV...that might have a ring of truth to it.....my mom told me that very same thing... when I was just a kid..Hah Haa.except..im pretty sure she was serious.....the nearest neighbor, <that was only a "Hop, Skip and a Jump" away>...could hear them if they Hollered out their back doors on a quiet morning or evening...

.our nearest neighbor growing up, once we moved out of the apartments where I lived the 1st 5 years of my life, was about 2 miles away... Momma assured me it was so no one could hear us scream.... go figure.. lol