Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Mr. Goat & Mrs. Goatess

Mr. Goat & Mrs. Goatess

Dear GM friends and goats from all over the world,..This image has NOT been photoshopped..Chupacabra put on the ugly human mask and retired indeed.....Feel free to roam the meadows and pastures happily again,.for the time has come for Chupa to settle for her last prey...,.and she is willing to torment Mr. Greygoat alone for the rest of her life. grin2.gif ..All claims concerning harassment of any creatures walking the Earth should be from now on filed exclusively to our dear friends Roo alias Dark Prince and his beloved Princess Alia, as Chupacabra's legitimate successors and mighty cold-blooded warriors...Yours truly,.Chupa & Goaty.X X X

awww....thanks for the photo, you two look absolutely... Horrorble.. together, but I knew you would..And... their may be a couple of other fiends at GM that are keeping things under cover <so to speak>.You two be good to each other, and may life be good to you...Don't be strangers....the site isn't the same without you guys.And don't forget this Ghoul still roams the site, although I do have to be civil.....I can't help but be myself....
    awwwwww! you guys! great picture!. . Hope life is treating you both well, we all miss you! :yes:
    That is a great picture of you two, even better because you two get to be together in it. Best wishes and much happiness to both of you always.. . Mema

That is a great picture of you two, even better because you two get to be together in it. Best wishes and much happiness to both of you always...Mema

I'm so happy for you guys, awesome pic :yes:
    Photo
    babymomma1382
    Nov 29 2007 12:13 AM
    Great picture! You guys look awesome!
    how did you manage to remove your goatly horns? i want to scream "photoshop!". but i think i should just go buy more beer....
    sweet pic!!!

how did you manage to remove your goatly horns? i want to scream "photoshop!".but i think i should just go buy more beer....

..Yeah..where are those horns, and the "goat T"....?!..lol.hmm..where's Lily when we need her and her photoshop talents...".....
    GOATY hides the horns for the time when HE's beside me...he doesn't want me hurt.... ...don't know 'bout the 'goat T' tho, care to explain this to meh, my Ghoulish brother? :) . . thanks for all the wishes my friends, luv ya! :)
    beautiful picture of a beautiful couple