Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

SweetLadyDeath

SweetLadyDeath

OMG....Sweetladydeath,.....did anybody tell you....you have a bunch of metal studs stuck to your face...?!...lol....joking of course,.... :tu:
    love the piercings, i have a few myself!!
    Love the glasses.. :tu:
    Hey lady of death nice to see you again, I do see what seems to be a ghost looking at you to Your left, behind you, but it might also be a reflection on the wall, interesting, thanks for posting =)
    Photo
    SweetLadyDeath
    Nov 19 2007 12:17 AM

OMG....Sweetladydeath,.....did anybody tell you....you have a bunch of metal studs stuck to your face...?!...lol....joking of course,.... :tu:

..OH MY GOD!!! no why did any body tell me?!?!?! ROFL
    Photo
    SweetLadyDeath
    Nov 19 2007 12:18 AM
    should just be reflection on the wall there is a window in front of me in that room... but odd noises in the place sometimes....
    Wow! I think she needs to keep seeing her therapist, or she is a therapist. :tu:
    Photo
    SweetLadyDeath
    Nov 19 2007 04:19 PM

Wow! I think she needs to keep seeing her therapist, or she is a therapist. :tu:

..I am aprofessional body piercer and a business owner... people come to me for this and pay me for this mwahahahahahaha..so of course i'm gonna have a few :P
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Nov 23 2007 01:53 AM
    lol yur in a bath room :yes: :yes:
    Photo
    SweetLadyDeath
    Nov 23 2007 03:09 PM

Wow! I think she needs to keep seeing her therapist, or she is a therapist. :yes:

I am aprofessional body piercer and a business owner... people come to me for this and pay me for this mwahahahahahaha..so of course i'm gonna have a few :yes:.

.ROFL, actually i'm in my studio (Hometown tattoos & Body Piercing) in my station, where I perform body piercing services