Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Matilda Lightened

Copyright

©Nicole Hinsberger

Matilda Lightened

This is the lightened image of Matilda.Please see Original image for imformation.Sydney Quarantine station Nsw Australia.October18th 2007...(((Hugs))). Bex

I have actually stated the wrong date on this image it was the 19th of October 2007 :) Sorry

.All I can see is a the slight blurry right side of a woman wearing a wrist length patterned print blouse and carrying a white tote bag over her shoulder? You can see the rest of her arm on the right side of the pic - is this what you were referring to?..Confused...unless I am looking in the wrong spot??? (entirely possible!)..Max.

..I agree.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Apr 08 2008 11:57 PM
    Someone is standing there and there's a shadow that has been cast...I don't get it
    i agree with the handbag theory. just a bad photo of your arm.
    oh I do see what you mean with the handbag.. but still looks really cool. Although there is a shadow.. do spirits have shadows??

as i said on your original picture on january of 2015, i couldn't see anything since it was a black spot.  i don't know what's causing the shadow in this picture unless it's the person in the lower right corner.