Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

Ghost hunters share findings from Leffingwell House Probe

Leffingwell House Albert Yost tavern museum digital audio file

1 reply to this topic

#1 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:19 PM

Albert Yost was convinced he was hearing words, maybe the words of a spirit, in the Leffingwell House Museum’s tavern room on Saturday.

“Oh yeah, I hear it,” the Niantic man exclaimed after listening to a short digital audio file played to him from a laptop computer. “It’s saying, ‘Trapped here.’ ”

http://www.norwichbu...0#ixzz2kvv3fO6I

attach0056.jpg

#2 georgek

georgek

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

I think what the group are finding in term of 'spirit recordings' is dubbing of frequencies. The device that they are using, rapifly scans AM and FM frequencies in order to pick up white noise. The white noise acts as a modulation tone or what I term as a madness sounds.  

Ghosts can subtract by keeping the troughs and removing the mid-tones, which in a similar way, is how pictures used to be developed. The terms used were either 'additive' or 'subtractive' printing. Similarly if the highest pitch is already there by removing certain octaves, it is possible to get the recording. Unfortunately the sounds are too artificial and tinny and do not represent the actual spirit voice. Nearly all these filtered sounds are very poor quality. (according to my opinion and what I have listened to)

The ones that I record, do not need this  equipment. The voices are loud and clear on many occasions.  Rubbing the microphone even on a pillow will allow a spirit to dub it's voice by altering the frequency of the sound.

As this example here:-

http://youtu.be/JBQ-HOj3zxI

From my experience, a spirit is like a flux of vibrating energy...possibly the size of a pencil sharpener. A microphone is filled with carbon dust as to produce a transducer by allowing the particles to vibrate to a preamp. A flux of spirit energy feels like a magnet crawling along your flesh,  The endergy is electro-magnetic.and agitates the microphone dust, which in effect produces a normal voice.

Similar with human voices, when we speak, energy uses the air as a medium and causes the carbon to vibrate in the same way.

Some people say that EVPs can even be recorded without a microphone?

Out of thousands...I have NOT found one.

Edited by georgek, 21 November 2013 - 02:57 AM.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Leffingwell House, Albert Yost, tavern, museum, digital audio file

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users