Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Mystery orange ball

Mystery orange ball

Mystery orange ball.Submitted by Jill.This is a picture of my son, if u see behind the date on the pic(date is wrong), there is a orange ball. it looks like a childs ball, but there is no such ball here. it was not there when i took the picture and i just noticed it today. i do not know what this is. if someone could please try to explain it i would sure appreciate it, thank you.

I'm wondering if the ball in the foreground wasn't some sort of transparent object that is reflecting the orange of the child's clothes, and therefore making it appear like a solid ball. Not sure what to make of this one.
    This looks like the top of a bed post to me, that has been inadvertantly caught in the picture. Having said that, if you look at the edges of the object in question, they seem a little blurry, so I don't know.... :)
    I've been looking at this for a few days. I think you're right...it's the top of a bedpost. Maybe the photo submitter will come back and tell if she has a bed like that. :)
    that's a one weird ball, a bed post? I dont think so, that would be ONE ugly bed post, plus the girl said she didnt have any balls like that int he house, and if you look at ti clearly it's got some special designs, looks like one of those balls a wizzard would use lol
    Photo
    sneezyferret
    Mar 19 2007 06:02 PM
    it's absolutely a bedpost.
    I reckon this could be a better orb if not a bedpost... I've seen some really convincing orbs, this might, just might be one :D
    I believe its a wooden bed post..... . ----------------------
    It's not a bedpost, there is shading directly underneath the ball. I think you will find, given the grain, hte swirling pattern and the garish colour, it is a bowling ball ( and photographers selective memory)
    Photo
    armywife_13
    Oct 11 2007 02:47 PM
    IT IS DEFINATELY A BEDPOST...WOODEN....FROM A DISTANCE IT DOES LOOK ORANGE...BUT UP CLOSE IT IS CLEARLY A WODDEN BEDPOST
    Looks like a bowling ball.