Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Winged entity ?

Winged entity ?

Submitted by Chanel.I took this picture myself while on the way home with my cousin, spotted something flew from a nearby school across the road and landed on a tree when we stop at the traffic junction... told my cousin to ride slowly as we make a right turn and i snap a pic with my O2 Atom...if u're curious where exactly i took this pic...well...it's at Blk 846 Tampines St.82...yes..just a few blocks away from my place...and the time..it's just 11+...strangely the playground is where teens like to hangout in large group but that nite is a 'Silent Nite' so to speak....when this pic was taken u're wondering...it's wednesday night...yes on d 21st...just a few days ago...make ur own asumption...i saw what i saw and my camera doesn't lie it's no trick photography...it's 100% genuine. This was taken in Singapore. I have attached the photo for you.

Photo
    BrianChevre
    Dec 05 2007 06:16 PM
    Mothman perhaps?
    Photo
    SweetLadyDeath
    Dec 05 2007 09:25 PM
    too bad there's too much motion blur... it's too hard to make anything out
    It could be a small statue, good pic anyway.. :yes:
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Dec 06 2007 02:47 AM

Mothman perhaps?

I've read about him!!.It could possibly be him!!! :yes: :yes:
    Photo
    BrianChevre
    Dec 06 2007 04:56 AM

Mothman perhaps?

I've read about him!!.It could possibly be him!!! :yes: :yes:.

.yeah, i've been obsessed with the mothman lately
    Photo
    SweetLadyDeath
    Dec 06 2007 10:30 PM
    it is a very interesting story, i had heard about the mothman quite a while before the mothman prophecies movie came out... I wish there were more information about it out there or more sightings, better pictures...
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Dec 07 2007 02:10 AM

it is a very interesting story, i had heard about the mothman quite a while before the mothman prophecies movie came out...

Umm movie u said?? wat u taking bout?? :yes: :yes:

it is a very interesting story, i had heard about the mothman quite a while before the mothman prophecies movie came out...

Umm movie u said?? wat u taking bout?? :yes: :yes:.

The Mothman Prophecies starring Richard Gere. I got a copy for $5 at Wally World in their dump bin. It's based on the book, but is updated a little. It is one guaranteed FREAKY movie! Worth every penny. It loses steam towards the end a little though. I collect and watch a lot of horro movies and thought I was kind of jaded, but this movie really creeped me out in spots. Especially when Richard Gere speaks to what appears to be satan on the telephone!
    Photo
    HeLL_Princess
    Dec 09 2007 12:34 PM

Umm movie u said?? wat u taking bout?? :yes: :yes:.

:yes: arent we suppose tn be cOmmenting on the pic? not on a movie? lol.....anyway, it could be anything, that can be a cloth hanging..:lol:
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Dec 10 2007 03:18 AM
    [/quote]. :yes: arent we suppose tn be cOmmenting on the pic? not on a movie? lol.... . anyway, it could be anything, that can be a cloth hanging..:yes:. [/quote]. Well then, and just who do you think you are, huh???. Just kidding lol!! I like yur pic its awsome!!!! :yes: :lol: