Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Face in the mirror

Face in the mirror

I was in the shower when I had a feeling an entity was present. I got out and found that my bathroom lights were flickering but the rest of the flats lights were fine. I decided to start snapping pictures with my digital camera - saw a face in my mirror on the screen of the camera but the face was not visible on the mirror itself. Its eyes and nose are circled in red. I have about 25 more of this face, showing it appear, disappear and reappear if anyone is keen to see more. Let me know what you think!

I see the face that is circled...but I can also see several other faces with all the smudges on the mirror..Also there is a line in the mirror/photo that looks like it may have been pieced together for some reason......I would be interested in seeing the other photos with this face that has appeared ......
    with all these smudges you really can't be sure its a face .. but who knows :]
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Nov 27 2007 02:35 PM
    Yes I see the face very good.As far as the mirror you have a sliding glass for both sides so that's understandable.it doesn't look like two pics together because of the bathroom pic itself.Anyway submit more pics of the face would like to see them and is there a story behind the entity?
    Hi there,..Thanks for the comment :) I don't know much about the entity - I have a gift where I can see them and feel them, have had it my whole life so my parents believe that the entities follow me and that its not the place I am in but actually me they are drawn to..... I have had these experiences since I was about 11years old (thats the farthest back i can remember)...My landlord did say that the grounds where my flat is built used to be army barracks used by the british but I am not sure how true that is?.....

Yes I see the face very good.As far as the mirror you have a sliding glass for both sides so that's understandable.it doesn't look like two pics together because of the bathroom pic itself.Anyway submit more pics of the face would like to see them and is there a story behind the entity?

Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Nov 29 2007 06:33 PM

Hi there,..Thanks for the comment :) I don't know much about the entity - I have a gift where I can see them and feel them, have had it my whole life so my parents believe that the entities follow me and that its not the place I am in but actually me they are drawn to..... I have had these experiences since I was about 11years old (thats the farthest back i can remember)...My landlord did say that the grounds where my flat is built used to be army barracks used by the british but I am not sure how true that is?.

I have that special gift myself in many ways so when folks try to discredit certain things it gets me heated because i know how serious it is and to me ther is no skepticism when it comes to paranormal .Not everything on this earth can be explained and for good reason so yea I feel you with the gift thing.those of us that have it were not believed but like I always say to non believers they will learn one way or another. :)
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 11 2008 10:17 PM
    I think this is just a conicidence, i see something that could possibly resemble a face, but other than that I just don't think so on this one, just my opin.

i can't tell what's in the circled area.