Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Cybernetic, Multi-dimensional Paranormal Image (My 'Skat

Copyright

©rights reserved by Cory D. Bober, aka C.D. Clay; dated this day 11/13/07.

Cybernetic, Multi-dimensional Paranormal Image (My 'Skat

This image was detected in a photo of Aleister Crowley, ca 1943; I have collected many MPI's (otherwise unseen Multi-dimensional Paranormal Images) from this image over the past few months... I see images in the Crowley photo (as in most ANY any digitized photo image) that do not belong in the picture or are not seen by anyone other than me..What do you see in this image... ..The overall image is like a ghostly panther -head (it reminds me of the shape of the 'Pink Panther's head' ... but there is a dark image within the center of this overall image that appears to have a cat-like head, large dark eyes and human-like shoulders... ..This is a bizarre image...C.D. Clay

You can see all kinds of things if you look at the clouds as well.. I see nothing but a gray blur when I look at that picture.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 11 2008 10:18 PM
    I'd need to see a picture-not so close up, hard to tell.
    LOOK AT THE IMAGE AS A SMALL THUMB AND THEN YOU SEE THINGS MUCH BETTER - THE DEMONIC FACE WITH POWDER SOFT GREY EYES FILLS THE FRAME THEN THERE IS A FREAKY CAT-LIKE IMAGE IN DARK CONTAST IN THE CENTER. . . BUT TO EACH THEIR OWN - LOL. NO OFFENSE TAKEN WHATSOEVER. : ) ~